realityarts is offline Member

1-Androstene-3B,17B diol -- Any good?

What is your opinion or understanding regarding the effectiveness of taking "1-Androstene-3B,17B diol" as a help to gain mass, when the juice in not readily available?

Is it on the same track as test, but at a much lower potency?

This stuff does not aromatize, so my guess is an anti-e is not needed after use.

Your thoughts on this prohormone are appreciated.

Thanks.

realityarts

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a supplements forum question.

But, think of 1-ad as very watered down gear. For the money you're spending on it in the dosages you need to take for it to be effective, you might as well just buy test.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    This is a supplements forum question.

But, think of 1-ad as very watered down gear. For the money you're spending on it in the dosages you need to take for it to be effective, you might as well just buy test.

When taking a 1ad, start at about 200mg...woking your way up to 300-400mg, but don't go past this, I have seen more than a handful of individuals that broke out in hives due to excessive dose. I would take them in 2-3 doses daily for about 6 weeks, then cycle off for 1 month.
    It isn't as effective as test, but you keep more gains and no water retention.
    Last edited by Go Time; 09-06-2003 at 06:13 PM.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    My friend just ran a six week cycle at 900mg per day with good results

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    When taking a 1ad, start at about 200mg...woking your way up to 300-400mg, but don't go past this, I have seen more than a handful of individuals that broke out in hives due to excessive dose. I would take them in 2-3 doses daily for about 6 weeks, then cycle off for 1 month.
    It isn't as effective as test, but you keep more gains and no water retention.
    I've read elsewhere that some are taking 6-OXO after their cycle of 1-AD. I'm not sure that it is needed, because 1-AD does not aromatize. What do you think?

Also, is the only difference between the prohormone 1-test and 1-AD that the 1-AD is not yet converted to 1-test?

realityarts

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    If this stuff works anything like the real gear it will have the same side effects. The cost of consuming 900mg a day has to be more than buying the real thing. If your gonna do it do it right. Just an opinion

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    If this stuff works anything like the real gear it will have the same side effects. The cost of consuming 900mg a day has to be more than buying the real thing. If your gonna do it do it right. Just an opinion

Yah thats why smart people inject 1-test cypionate . It would cost like 100$ for a really good 10 week cycle. Ask prolangtum, he tried out 1-test cyp and has had good results. 1-ad is basically a rip because it has poor bioavailability.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I am of the opinion that the costs far outweigh the rsults. I would rather spend the money on real gear and get real results.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Don't waste your money on andro when your off your cycle, won't do anything to help you. Just continue to eat and train until your next cycle.

Thread Information