Thread: 30mg var ed

cfase is offline Junior Member

30mg var ed

Will 30mg of var ed shut you down?? I didnt think var did this.. any good info will do. Thanks.

C

skii96 is offline Member
    I used 20mg/ed as a bridge between cycles and it was great! Not sure if you can completely recover on that dose but get blood tests done and see.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It won't completely shut you down but you will be seriously inhibited.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you're using it for a bridge, lower the dose.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfase
    Will 30mg of var ed shut you down?? I didnt think var did this.. any good info will do. Thanks.

C
    im not too sure, i think it does alittle! but let me ask isnt anavar pretty expensive im thinking of trying it but it doesnt seem worth it in terms of cash.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The problem with anavar as a bridge is its 9 hr halflife. It causes the negative feedback system to kick in and supresses the HPT axis. That is why people have shifted to morning dbol for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezul
    im not too sure, i think it does alittle! but let me ask isnt anavar pretty expensive im thinking of trying it but it doesnt seem worth it in terms of cash.

Yah thats the bummer of this stuff, it is expensive...But its something ...a buddy of mine is taking until he starts his cycle oct 1st'ish. So, should clomid be used if he doesnt start a cycle at the end of sept??

C

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ive used 20mg ED for a period of up to 3mo while in between cycles. I was shutdown to approximately 80% of my normal average values from blood work.

This was after completely recovering from my last cycle though. That isnt a bridge, but more like a small cycle. As an actual bridge (using it from one cycle to the other with no lapse in time) recovery would probally not be possible even while taking clomid with it.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    pretty sure it will shut you down, not all the way but enough to need clomid therepy.

Thanks Rhino, I was just readin on this boards info page regarding drug info that var, theoretically, doesnt mess with your natural test production..Now this is just theory so in practical terms it prolly will shut a guy down?? Is this what im gettin so far broz??

Thankz

C

Thread Information