clarkey is offline Junior Member

info on source checks etc

can anyone post me a link on source checks and how to go about it the right way etc, thanks

BTW please dont email me trying to sell me gear coz thats not what im asking, thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    PM a moderator and msg the people on the sources refrence list (all good sources will have one with respected mods/vets on various boards, if they don't then be weary)

clarkey is offline Junior Member
    ok thanks bro, howe do i know wich mods are online sorry im not that good at using a pc lol

Rookiejay is offline Member
    These guys keep an updated list of scammers

http://www.getswole.com/

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    PM a moderator and msg the people on the sources refrence list (all good sources will have one with respected mods/vets on various boards, if they don't then be weary)

Thats very key! You have to get a ref list first from your source. Not every mod has heard of [email protected] or whatever. You need to see what mods/vets are familiar and will back this source, then check with them.

Dont jsut take the sources word for their correct contact info. Actually goto the board and PM them to make sure.

A source could easily say, "Hey Billy_Bathgate from AR will vouch for me, email him here.. [email protected] " Although that looks like it may be me, it could really be the source himself at that email imposing to be me. Thats why you need to check for sure.

BTW, thats not my email either..lol

Thread Information