Thread: Dbol?

INmemoryJBC8102 is offline New Member

Dbol?

i have a very important question...i am currently on probation for a DUI charge i had...and i have to take a drug test atleast 1 a week.I'm prohibited from drinking alcohol by this test and my probation officer... what i am wondering is: i wanna do 2 cycles of Dbol to put my weight up...will it show up on my drug screen test and get me into some trouble?

i don't wanna go to jail because of it....thanks alot!

-Mike

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Steroid test are kind of expensive, so I dont think you will be tested for it unless it is very noticable. But come on bro, you are talking about jail. Just hit the gym hard until you get off and then maybe get on a test and dbol cycle. dbol only cycles are pointless.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no, unless they have any idea at all that you use or have used before, then if maybe somehow your charge was AAS related it could happen...still unlikely

use some test btw.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Hold of brotha, dont mess with it seriously be wise and stay away. The slammer is no place you wanna go. Do a search for jail time on here, there was a thread with all the guys that have been to jail. Its pretty crazy.

thanks guys...just wanted to make sure. i just picked up a new supplement i heard was pretty good...its called NLarge2 by prolab...is a mass gainer,with 52g's of protien and carbs also...then i'm gonna do a cycle of EAS phosphagen with that also in a few weeks...see how that works for awhile...then maybe after proby i'll try Dbol and something else...thanks again guys!

also...what is test? is that what i wanna take with Dbol? not till off probation..but just wondering!

no need for jail time.
    Last edited by INmemoryJBC8102; 09-07-2003 at 12:25 PM.

legend is offline Associate Member
    nlarge2 tastes great but does nothing. i took it for two years. your better off with a good protein supp. and a hardcore diet with at least 5 meals. forget weight gainers. they suck.

i can't seem to gain any wieght at all...5 meals a day? can you count a protien supplement as a meal? what type of meal plan? where do i find good meal plans? and what protien supplement is the best? creatine any good? EAS phosphagen creatine i heard is good...what does everyone think?

i mean i lift 3 days a week...really hard!

mon-chest/tris/abs
    weds-back/bis/abs
    fri-legs/shoulders(traps w/shoulders)/abs

HELP!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    What is test you ask? Go to the main page and look at all the different types of testosterone . So other wise test is just sort for testosterone and there are many different kinds. Id say chill out from thinking about any AS right now and focus more on your training and diet. Then after that is down you can throw in some of the juice. Without a good foundation your money will be wasted cause youll more than likely lose what you gain without the nutrition and proper training regimine.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    What is test you ask? Go to the main page and look at all the different types of testosterone. So other wise test is just sort for testosterone and there are many different kinds. Id say chill out from thinking about any AS right now and focus more on your training and diet. Then after that is down you can throw in some of the juice. Without a good foundation your money will be wasted cause youll more than likely lose what you gain without the nutrition and proper training regimine.
    Id save my money and get plain ol creatine if you want to. It will retain water on you. Im a big fan of a butt load of Protein. Dude you gotta eat like a horse. I really believe that protein is one of the most under rated things that new lifters arent aware of. You just absolutely HAVE GOT to eat right. Think of your yourself and your muscles as two seperate people. Eat a chicken breast for yourself and then think, "Oh yeah I gotta feed these guns" and eat another one. Creatine or any supplement for that matter isnt the answer alone. It all starts with diet.

where can i get a good diet to go by?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INmemoryJBC8102
    i have a very important question...i am currently on probation for a DUI charge i had...and i have to take a drug test atleast 1 a week.I'm prohibited from drinking alcohol by this test and my probation officer... what i am wondering is: i wanna do 2 cycles of Dbol to put my weight up...will it show up on my drug screen test and get me into some trouble?

i don't wanna go to jail because of it....thanks alot!

-Mike
    I doubt they'd test you for AS, unless, as it was stated earlier, they suspect you are using AS.

I cuncurr what the bros said earlier - here's my reasoning:

If they bust you with AS use - it'd be your probation violation (after all, unfortunately, it is crime) - That's what you should consider before using AS under your circumstances.

Stay safe.

Jay

Thread Information