Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Test Freaks!

  1. #1
    PressThis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    61

    Test Freaks!

    Hi again every one, I have a question for all you experianced TEST freaks. I have to friends that recently got hooked up with some test prop QV. They both took a 10ml bottle each. One of them is on week 2 and already went from benching 200 to 235. The other, who claims to working out just as hard and taking just as much protien has yet to see any gains and he is on week 3!

    Any explanations.

    Oh ya, the one with the less resoults is also taking winny with it.

    lesser gains more gains

    1cc [email protected] eod .5cc prop @50mg eod
    .5cc prop @50mg eod

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,966
    Here we go. One reason why your friends are experiencing different gains are plentiful. First of all, your friend that is making gains may be experiencing a placebo effect, that is, he thinks "i'm on steroids , i should be getting stronger." thus, he breaks through any of his mental barriers.

    The second reason that your friend that is taking test only is making gains is that test pulls a lot of water into the muscles, which increases strength. Winny, on the other hand, pulls water away from muscles for the most part. for this reason it's usually only run at the end of a cycle. Generally, less water=less strength gains. Creatine works in a similar way. (and other ways, but that's not really the topic, is it? )

    Lastly, their weights and diets come into play. is the one that's making gains eating more? not just protien, but cals should be around 4000- 5000 a day. Obviously, the heavy guys need the high end, or even more. Good luck to your "friends"


    cheers!
    ca
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-07-2003 at 07:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,966
    bump in case i missed something or someone disagrees.

  4. #4
    slobberknocker's Avatar
    slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    386
    50 mgs eod is nothing. I know women who take more than that. They should be on at least 3 times that amount to see any gains.

  5. #5
    Tank21's Avatar
    Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    337
    yeah, alot of things go into play when you two people see the same effects. Every person is different. Training intensity, cycle experience, training experience, mind set, diet. Tell your friend not to give a fuck about how your other friend is doing and worry about himself. He is just gonna get frustrated and accomplish nothing cuz he is too worried about him and not himself.

    Oh yeah, slobberknocker is right. 50 mg prop a eod, for how long? why even bother. That comes out to how much a week? 200mg a week? i would stick with my own natural test until ya can do it right. I think your oen friend with the good gains is just experiencing that mindset that ChrisAdams suggested

  6. #6
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Hi again every one, I have a question for all you experianced TEST freaks. I have to friends that recently got hooked up with some test prop QV. They both took a 10ml bottle each. One of them is on week 2 and already went from benching 200 to 235. The other, who claims to working out just as hard and taking just as much protien has yet to see any gains and he is on week 3!

    Any explanations.

    Oh ya, the one with the less resoults is also taking winny with it.

    lesser gains more gains

    1cc [email protected] eod .5cc prop @50mg eod
    .5cc prop @50mg eod
    The explanation is - all people react differently. That's why it is important to know how your system reacts to any AS.

  7. #7
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,071
    Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    50 mgs eod is nothing. I know women who take more than that. They should be on at least 3 times that amount to see any gains.
    All great points.


    But, what do you mean with the above statement? 50mg of Winny ED or EOD is usually a good recommendation. I hope your not implying someone should be doing 150mg ED or EOD? WAY to much bro.

  8. #8
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    All great points.


    But, what do you mean with the above statement? 50mg of Winny ED or EOD is usually a good recommendation. I hope your not implying someone should be doing 150mg ED or EOD? WAY to much bro.
    He means the prop bro, not the winny

  9. #9
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    soemthing else to consider...

    you said your friend eats as much protein...it's not all about the protein. what about the carbs, fat and total calories?

    are their diets of the same quality?

    eating the right amount of protein is very important, but it's not everthing.

    the amount of cals and protien required depend also on body weight. you should look into that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •