chevy44 is offline Member

FUCK! i got tested today and im freaking out! please help

i finished a 8 week cycle of tst cyp. at the end of june. today i got tested and its only september !!!! but the thing is that i didnt piss in the cup all the way, i put 10 ml of piss and the rest toilet water! my ? is, is that enough to get a neg. test or even just fuck it up so that it comes back inconclusive? pleasse guys, im freaking out and i need ur guys' help!!!

ps i know that they tested for juice because "anabolic steroids " was checked on the sheet that the lady was filling!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Toilet water will be detected in the test, that probably wasn't a good idea. The PH levels will be off greatly.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    You'd be fine, without the toilet water. You t/e ratio should have returned to normal by now.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    they will prob make u take the test over agin because the toilet water is going to dilute the real piss to the point where they couldn't get a good reading

so im gonna be okay?
    - i dont know what i would do w/ out u guys! i was nearly pissing my pants!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    was this for football?

big swoll is offline Member
    im also interested what this is for...was it sanctioned by the ncaa? and if so, what sport

The Base is offline Associate Member
    You will be absolutley fine!!! That shit will be well clear the only problem now is if they decide to find out why there is a toilet detergent in your urine!!!!!!

I can't believe they didn't watch you piss in the cup, standard IOC regulations and that followed by WADA state that yuou must be observed throughout the whole testing procedure!

DONT WORRY!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I've heard that taking aspirin will dull the steriod test, if anyone can confirm this I would say take 2 aspirin before you do it. But make sure this gets confirmed by at least 2 other people.

yes this was for football, but i would like to keep it at that, for obvious reasons! thanx again.

somedude247 is offline Member
    What are some other ways besides the toilet water idea to throw off a drug test, specifically for Anabolics?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Shit in the cup

you cant beat the system or the testing. it's not worth trying, they will ban you if they think you have tried to contaminate the sample.
    Aspirin, crap. Won't affect anything - not even a headache!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Shit in the cup
    Shit in the cup? Toilet water in the cup? Ya'll are crackups. Glad I don't get tested for being a waiter.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm going to be perceived as an asshole for saying this...but why didn't you think about this before you did AS!? Those are the risks you take...did you not weigh/outweigh the consequences of drug testing before you did AS!?

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    actually if you were to put about a spoon of liquid soap the results would come back negative..

MBS, ur not an asshole, i did think about it, i first started my cycle in may . and it was planned out so that the drug would be out of my system by september. well turns out i was taking bunk gear for a month so i quickly got my hands on some test cyp. and i guess i totally forgot about the lil details. i know it was irresponsible,

liquid soap works? can anyone else verify it?

Ok here is a direct quote from our home page:
    7.1 Drug screens that work:
    7.1.1 Aspirin: According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin.
    7.2 Drug screens that do not work:
    7.2.1 Goldenseal: Goldenseal has shown to work on occasion. However, some labs are reportedly testing for Goldenseal. Goldenseal is very unreliable, and California NORML advises against using it. Goldenseal (as a screen) only works on the TLC test, which is not used anymore.
    7.2.2 Niacin: Niacin has been shown to work on occasion. Byrd Labs tests conclude that niacin doesn't work at all. In other words, something else probably caused a negative, not the niacin.
    7.2.3 Zinc sulfate: Zinc sulfate is claimed to bond with THC metabolites, and because it's a solid, it gets passed as stool rather than urine. Jeff Nightbyrd says it does nothing. Anne Watters Pearson said "zinc sulfate is no miracle drug for pissing. Forget it."
    7.3 Untested drug screens:
    7.3.1 Puri-Blend (c): Puri-Blend is claimed to "block" metabolites from entering the bloodstream and to "neutralize" all drugs in the urine. I don't believe it myself. Sold in GNC stores.
    7.3.2 The Stuff (c): The Stuff is claimed to absorb toxins in the body and block detection of true and false positives. Sold by J&J Enterprises.
    So maybe aspirin is the real deal, I don't know. Here is the link to the page: http://www.anabolicreview.com/beat.php#drugscreens

Good luck man. I hope you don't get fucked.

liquid soap will take care of it

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Like other people said do your reserch....THERE are was of getting by the pisser

Well, if you could put toilet water in the cup then they are obviously not watching you. Here is a sure fire way to pass, (if they are not watching you), I have done it over and over and over, for jobs, probation, ect, ect. Have someone that is clean piss in a cup for you. Put it in a little squeeze bottle, a round one about 6 inches long and 5 inches around. This will fit perfect between your legs under your nut sack. Store it in the fridge untill you are ready to use it. I have stored urine for up to 3 weeks and it has still been good, and this was taking it out everday and letting it sit in my car for 9 hours. When it is time to take the test, grab your bottle and put it on you car heater, or under a warm faucet to get it warm. But, here is the important part. After you warm it up, you must leave it between your legs for a half hour or so to let it cool to body tempurture. Or if you have the time or are in an alright situation, you can get a thermometer and test it. Storing it between you legs will keep it at body temperture though. Then when you go in to take the test, flip the lid and squeeze, it even sounds like you are taking a leak.

Also, I have used womans urine as well, I don't know if this would work for testing for steroids though, since the whole testosterone thing is there.

Just get a bottle and store it so when it is time, you will be prepared. Shit I went to work for a week once with the bottle between my legs, just to be ready because I was under suspicion.

Wow...that actually makes sense vibrantred. Nice post!

Thanks!!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm going to be perceived as an asshole for saying this...but why didn't you think about this before you did AS!? Those are the risks you take...did you not weigh/outweigh the consequences of drug testing before you did AS!?
    ASSHOLE!

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Well, if you could put toilet water in the cup then they are obviously not watching you. Here is a sure fire way to pass, (if they are not watching you), I have done it over and over and over, for jobs, probation, ect, ect. Have someone that is clean piss in a cup for you. Put it in a little squeeze bottle, a round one about 6 inches long and 5 inches around. This will fit perfect between your legs under your nut sack. Store it in the fridge untill you are ready to use it. I have stored urine for up to 3 weeks and it has still been good, and this was taking it out everday and letting it sit in my car for 9 hours. When it is time to take the test, grab your bottle and put it on you car heater, or under a warm faucet to get it warm. But, here is the important part. After you warm it up, you must leave it between your legs for a half hour or so to let it cool to body tempurture. Or if you have the time or are in an alright situation, you can get a thermometer and test it. Storing it between you legs will keep it at body temperture though. Then when you go in to take the test, flip the lid and squeeze, it even sounds like you are taking a leak.

Also, I have used womans urine as well, I don't know if this would work for testing for steroids though, since the whole testosterone thing is there.

Just get a bottle and store it so when it is time, you will be prepared. Shit I went to work for a week once with the bottle between my legs, just to be ready because I was under suspicion.
    I had a buddy piss in a condom then tied it off. Worked really well, no bulky shape to notice uner my pants. Oh yeah If you go with the condom, get the non lube kind.

RC

lol

Thrower74 is offline Member
    As a tested athlette you should stick to orals and prop and suspension only for injects. As an ahtlete you should be looking to maximize performance first and formost and these drugs will indeed do that. Plus they will get out of your system pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    I had a buddy piss in a condom then tied it off. Worked really well, no bulky shape to notice uner my pants. Oh yeah If you go with the condom, get the non lube kind.

RC

Ya I have heard of that also, You can also get a profesionaly made device called the urinator out of high times magazine. It is the kinda the same idea.

Basiclly, as long as it is body temp, you are good to go. It gets more complicated if they watch you, but no matter what, they will not watch the pee com out of the tip of your dick....it is illeagle. You will always, at the least, have your back turned to them.

Good luck man

If this is an IOC regulated test,(NCAA should be monitored using these guidlines) then it is not, NOT illegal to see where the pee is coming from.
    PArt of the procedure for collecting a urine sample is that the tester must be convinced that they know the source of the urine. From this point and this point only they will look at the end of your penis to assertaine whether or not the urine is coming from your penis.

Some people in the past have strapped something to their leg with a plastic tube running down the bottom of their cock so that it looks like it is being past naturally - this is why the drug testers must see the source of the urine.

If the testing source find any abnormal susbstances in your urine, nonoxyl, soap, french chalk etc etc they will give you a positive test as they will believe you have tampered with the sample.

Once the drug tester has turned up to take the sample there is basically no way you can avoid a possitive test result unless a) you are clean or b) you have loads of money and can buy the tester!

Please don't be fooled that certain procedures will get you off - they won't! When chemical analysis is performed on your urine - everything shows up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain
    actually if you were to put about a spoon of liquid soap the results would come back negative..

ABSOLUTE CRAP!!

They will ban you for tampering with the sample. The amount of soap in the sample wouldn't be consitant with what might be left on your cock or hands after a shower.

Comments like these don't benefit anyone. Sorry my friend - no flame intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    IOC regulated tests, and those carried out by the NCAA are tested to see if the sample is male or female!
    They use various types, one being a pregnancy test!

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    ABSOLUTE CRAP!!

They will ban you for tampering with the sample. The amount of soap in the sample wouldn't be consitant with what might be left on your cock or hands after a shower.

Comments like these don't benefit anyone. Sorry my friend - no flame intended.

Agreed.....I've heard it all, bleach, toilet water, magic powder out of a magzine. All of it bullshit, the only way to beat a urine test is with someone elses real clean urine, Period.

SOAP....

Even using someone else urine will get you a ban.

They MUST check the origin of the urine, if they don't then you are very lucky. They should!

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Even using someone else urine will get you a ban.

They MUST check the origin of the urine, if they don't then you are very lucky. They should!

Well I am sure the people that are being tested are not the only ones, they have heard the norm, or know the norm first hand. And they know how sly they have to be. I have never heard of somoeone's dick being watched as the urine comes out, but hey, what do I know?

I have no idea about ncaa, I do know I have taken a wide range of drug tests and have never been watched, as in someone looking at my dick. A couple times I have been watched from behind, but most of the time I get my own bathroom.

Anyways.....

I've been tested on many many occassions, and in more than one country.

Each time I have been tested, the tester will watch to see that the urine comes from the tip of the penis, after he's satisfied(excuse the pun!!!) he normally just observes from a point behind you.

Howd they do you chev44?

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    how long does test enan and dbol stay in the system? just curious for my own sake

Thrower74 is offline Member
    The Base is absolutly correct about what he is saying. I have also been subject to testing by NCAA and IOC. The procedure for a test includes: being naked from chest to knees. Shirt up to armpits, pants down to knees. Sometimes they will make you lift up your dick so they can see the underside and see if you are hidding anything. Then they watch from the front as the test is taken. It is policy to watch where the pee comes from. Most times once the flow starts they will look away.

Tampering with a sample will be a positive. As an NCAA athlete your best hope is that your sample is one of the one's they don't test. For example if the NCAA comes to your school to collect say 12 sample they may only test 3 of the 12 collected. This isn't always gaurentedd though. If the testers don't follow the guidlines above consider yourself lucky. They are lazy.

Rule of thumb for tested athletes: stay away from nadrolones and long esters. Stick with things prop, suspension and orals. They are all you really need to get the effects you are seeking as an athlete. Wait until you are no longer subject to testing to use the other stuff.

kilroy is offline Junior Member
    is enanthate a long lasting ester?

Enanthate isn't that long - I would class a long ester as Deca or Eq.

Look at my signature - personally I would stick to those substances - there are a few that yuo can use which are not on that list. But always check!!

Thread Information