View Poll Results: Have you ever had 'ROID RAGE?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, all the time - it is a serious problem.

10 6.58%
  • Yes, but not bad at all - no fights - just emotional.

78 51.32%
  • No. Never had any rage symptoms or episodes.

55 36.18%
  • I'll explain in this thread.

9 5.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    realityarts is offline Member

Arrow 'Roid Rage & You

What are your experiences with 'roid rage ? Have you ever had a problem with this? If so, let us know the details regarding the rage and the cycle. If not, share with us your cycle and details too.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    i've never really had a problem...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid rage is total BULLSHIT. All it does is gives an excuse for someone to be an asshole. On my last cycle, people actually commented on how relaxed I was. I felt NO aggression.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Roid Rage is an after school special.

If you can't control peaks in agression, then emotion control and maturity need to be developed before experimenting with hormones.

Everyone needs to let off some steam from time to time, but the way you do defines yourself.
    A man with real character will never let another person down because of anger or his own misfortune.

If an aggresion problem exists, then it needs to be addressed in a serious manner to help aleviate the anger, or at least channel it into another output.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Roid Rage is only common to people predisosed to anger problems and/or mental illness

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No real problems got mad at my girl about a coupe stupid things while on them but still together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Roid Rage is an after school special.

If you can't control peaks in agression, then emotion control and maturity need to be developed before experimenting with hormones.

Everyone needs to let off some steam from time to time, but the way you do defines yourself.
    A man with real character will never let another person down because of anger or his own misfortune.

If an aggresion problem exists, then it needs to be addressed in a serious manner to help aleviate the anger, or at least channel it into another output.
    very eloquently said...an excellent point.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Well I feel more agitated and I get pissed at stupid shit. I don't flip out or yell at anyone and I sure as hell don't start throwing punches. I know when it kicks in though because sitting in rush hour traffic makes me more annoyed than it should. But I know that it's just because I have about 1000% more test running through my body... hey, it's what makes us men, you add a little more than normal and you just have to realize that and keep your head in check.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    While on AS I feel I'm in a better mood. But I'm a laid back person and it takes a lot for me to let my anger get out of control.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    i've never really had a problem...
    Your civic makes me sick. Just had to say it. My Mistu eats Honduhhhhhhhhhs.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Some times my emotions are fucked up but i never go off. This asshole at the gym likes to take the dumbells and throw them accross the room after a set. This really pisses me off. yeah he takes GH and Insulin but thats no reason to break 3 sets of dumbells. honostly there is no excuse and noone says a damn thing to him cause he will beat the fuck outta ya. Everybody from the board come down to my pad and lets teach this ass a lesson.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Some times my emotions are fucked up but i never go off. This asshole at the gym likes to take the dumbells and throw them accross the room after a set. This really pisses me off. yeah he takes GH and Insulin but thats no reason to break 3 sets of dumbells. honostly there is no excuse and noone says a damn thing to him cause he will beat the fuck outta ya. Everybody from the board come down to my pad and lets teach this ass a lesson.
    lets do it bro...im on my way....I hate assholes like that.........the bigger they are the harder they fall

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I remember being kinda worried before I did my cycle how it would effect my wacked brain but it hardly did a thing emotionally, even when I raised my test dose.

What makes me go ballistic is if my blood sugar gets low, like postworkout or after cardio. I've destroyed several small household appliances while waiting to get some carbs in me.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I remember being kinda worried before I did my cycle how it would effect my wacked brain but it hardly did a thing emotionally, even when I raised my test dose.

What makes me go ballistic is if my blood sugar gets low, like postworkout or after cardio. I've destroyed several small household appliances while waiting to get some carbs in me.
    johnsomebody,

What time of day and in what relation to the time of your workout do you juice?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It's definitely not something I would act out on. If anything its just a feeling like I want to kick some ass - like I'm a wild beast full of life and vitality. Mostly, steroids make me feel good all the time. If anything, its the trenbolone that will make you more easily agitated. When it comes down to it, roid rage is an excuse. Virtually non-existent.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I was just emotionally in rage on Juice.. Bloodrushes, major pumps , yelled alot and frustrated inside myself.. It felt GOOD !!!!!!!!

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    field good. no agression at all. just one time, and its not because of the roids.

Hey Realityarts,
    I'm not sure what you mean by when do I juice in relation to workout time since I was using enanthate and EQ, both of which were injected 2X/week? The time of day you take them has no direct effect.

Plus my test was way underdosed and I didn't get any noticeable effect til I went up to 800mg/wk.

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    I think the media has put to much bad press about roid rage and a lot of people use it as an excuse to act childish.

peace

db
    Last edited by d.b; 09-09-2003 at 10:42 AM.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Roid Rage is only common to people predisosed to anger problems and/or mental illness
    i agree..i have been diagnosed as bi-polar manac depressive...at first start of this cycle i was off the chain..very abusive to my wife...since then i have gone back on Zoloft and better learned to control my aggression..im up to 1000mg of test and i feel great no anger at all...once you learn to control your new hormone surge you will be fine

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Never had to bad of problems but it does make me live on the edge not such a bad thing though

Do you think a lot of this "rage" or even hype comes from the sense of power and a neeed (by some) to show off? What are your thoughts?

one2lift is offline New Member
    I think that most people that suffer from "roid rage " already had it in their mind prior to taking AS.

Just a funny note, I had a friend who claimed to have "roid rage" from taking Tribulus Terrestris, because the bottle claimed that it may cause aggresive behaviour.
    The power of suggestion!!!

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i don't know man...
    if tribulus gets you worked up, i guess most of the people here would've became murderers

i know my temper gets worst when i get hungry whilst on juice, even more terrible if someone mumbling crap beside me. but in situations like this i simply walk out of that situation.

all i can say is that some ppl are prime examples of "i think, therefore i am"...

like the guy on trib who became agressive, the person who drinks a non-alcoholic drink, thinking there's something in it and gets 'loaded'...

Quote Originally Posted by one2lift
    I think that most people that suffer from "roid rage " already had it in their mind prior to taking AS.

Just a funny note, I had a friend who claimed to have "roid rage" from taking Tribulus Terrestris, because the bottle claimed that it may cause aggresive behaviour.
    The power of suggestion!!!
    Yes, the power of suggestion...quite effective.

I think that for some the juice is a good excuse (to them) for the way that they act (or are inclined to act).

I've often told other (usually younger) guys who workout around me that there is always someone bigger and badder, so it doesn't pay to even dawn the "bigshot" frame of mind. I think this frame of mind can come from using 'roids, but I think it's mostly from those who think that simply using makes them somehow "bigger and badder" (instantly), rather than the actual physical/emotional effects from the actual substance bringing this on.

It can just as easily be promoted that juice makes you happy, friendly, courteous, mellow, and non-threatening. All the while "take it out on" the weights (any agression that is).

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I donīt think it happens...

I just went mad at bad drivers as I did before using.

But those drolies get me high. I thought I was a mosnter at Jiu-Jitsu. I could even throw my enemies... heheh
    Just kidding.

Like I said before I was interested in how it would effect me but the only thing I really noticed was how much more focused I was in the gym. And that may have just been the fact that my brain concluded that since I was on gear, I'd better make the most of it -then because I WAS on gear I really COULD. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Like I said before I was interested in how it would effect me but the only thing I really noticed was how much more focused I was in the gym. And that may have just been the fact that my brain concluded that since I was on gear, I'd better make the most of it -then because I WAS on gear I really COULD. If that makes sense.
    johnsomebody,

So, you are very aware when you're on the juice - meaning aware that its running through your system? Or, are you saying that you think it may be mind over matter?

Devildog99 is offline New Member
    I usually get pretty aggresive in the gym, and ive never had any problems while on gear

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I honestly, no kidding, noticed more aggression when I was on Sustunon. Sometimes I felt very amped up. What helped me was to hit the heavy bag until I couldn't hit it anymore. All that aggression just left my body. Regular test and EQ hasn't caused any of those problems.

Hey Reality, my cycle was wacked from the start because the enanthate I used (the accursed QV batch #007) was way underdosed. I kept waiting for it to do something and nothing at all happened except my libido evaporated week 3. I kept bumping it up and finally began to really "feel it" only after I hit 800mg -and that was mostly increased errections and just feeling jacked. I'm sure I wasn't just imagining that, if that's what you mean.(?) But it definitely didn't make me any kind of jerk or rager at all.

Like I said the only thing that makes me nuts is low blood sugar and I made REALLY sure that never happened during the cycle.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question. Feel free to PM me if not.

vivid is offline New Member
    i have a natural aggression problem. my temper is real short and i blow up on people on a regular basis and that is without the juice. i guess it comes from the sport that i have been in for 7 years (boxing) i take extra precautions while i am on the juice so that i do not go over the edge. i have never been in a fight on the street while on juice but thats just me.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    not so much as a rage but i am alittle more irriatable and aggressive. but im nice and pretty layed back when it comes to people. But I would hate to be the guy who does cross me on a bad day pumped full of anadrol !!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    The only roid rage I feel is the desire to F--k cute bimbos.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with rxarms. I've never felt the urge to rage abnormally.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    The only rage I get from roids is when I have to cycle off.What i'm saying is that I'm much happier when I'm on.I'll be starting my next cycle in a week and my wife can't wait,not just for attitude but for other reasons too!! ha!ha!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stupid thread!

Ahhhhh - ROIDS!!!!

HULK MAD!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Stupid thread!

Ahhhhh - ROIDS!!!!

HULK MAD!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

shorty2big is offline Member
    never had any problems, ever. I am a very calm person by nature.
    S2B

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information