I was just channel surfing and came across VH1's "Rock Bodies". On this particular episode, they started talking about celebs and such lining up to go to a clinic in NY which, thus far, is the only place in America where one can have Lipostabil (fosfatidilcoline) injected. The drug, which has been used for quite some time as a means to break up fatty deposits on the vascular walls through intraveneous injection, has, for about the past decade or so in parts of Europe and South America (Brazil, most notably) been employed as a comestics drug as well. The drug, which dissolved fatty deposits in the bloodstream, apparently has the very same effect on subcutaneous fat as well. Needless to say, I was quite interested in this, as I think we might all well be. I've poked around the web looking for info (and I'd encourage you all to do the same) but I'm wondering if anyone has used it, or is aware of someone having used it, particulary you EU guys, as it's apparently legal and approved over there (it has not yet been FDA approved).