wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

had gyno since birth

I had gyno since birth, and it will be 3 months from tomorrow since the operation, still a little sore, alot of the swelling went down, but I have very large areola tissue or rather breast tissue behind my areola. My areola's are pretty large maybe a little bigger than a quarter, my nipple are completely normal though. Its kinda weird because like when i flex you can see my pecks nicely but both my areolas are kinda low on me and then kinda stick out odd on an angle, the surgeon told me that all the fat is gone, now the rest is just regular fat the needs to burned off, im not a fat guy but like everyone I have some fat. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem, anyway started my cycle of cyp and deca today, I have lots of anti e's...i hope everything works out well, I guess I just need to burn off fat from my chest and stomach area and it will help flattin it out, and make the areola just a perfect circle.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    You might want to run 20 mg nolva throughout the cycle - just to be safe.

Good luck with your cycle.

Keep us posted

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    Oh ill def be running 20mg everyday of nolva....supposedely once you get rid of the fat it can never come back, but fuck that, i wont take any chances, any symptons and im done....but im just asking if anyone has had the surgery and if its similiar to what I said in my previous post.

Thread Information