RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle help (Enanthate + Dbol)

Ok I have a few questions about my upcoming cycle. I have 20cc's of test enanthate and 210 5mg dbol 's. This will be my first cycle. I think IM going to run 30mg a day for 5 weeks. How would you guys run it? Im going to shoot 2ccs of test once a week for 10 weeks.

Okay now on to my PCT questions. I think im just going to run nolva at the end of my cycle, If clomid would be a lot better I will run that but I'm really not interested in the side effects. From what I read everyone has a different opinion and the question cant really be answered. My brother has done test and deca cycles without any post cycle meds and he kept atleast 90% of his gains, but I still think he is stupid for not using them.

Okay and for my last question. Im probably going to run nolva from day one, as it wont hinder my gains too much right? Im also thinking about waiting 1-3 weeks to start with the nolva. I think im gyno prone as I have a little bit from puberty but im not sure if that means Im any more gyno prone to roids than a person without gyno from there childhood. Well, I think that is it, any responses will be appreciated as I have searched a ton but was still a little unclear about these questions.

Devildog99 is offline New Member
    Question 1- 5 weeks dbol , 10 weeks of test sounds good

Question 2- clomid will be your best bet for PCT, if uve already got the nolv run it throughout your cycle. And your right, everyone has their own opinions about PCT but that is mine.

Question 3- If its your first cycle, stay on the safe side and run the nolva from week one

sharky is offline Associate Member
    do as d99 says. i would however hit some clomid about 2 1/2 weeks after my last shot of test. only reason i say that is because i have always done so and continue to keep most of gains.

bump

anyone else?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    like Ddog99 said .. your Dbol and Test seem to be set-up fine. Clomid at 300/100/50 starts 2 weeks after last Test inject and if you want to keep the bloat down go with 10mg Nolva throughout.

Raider is offline New Member
    looks good bro

Thread Information