BDD
    BDD is offline Banned

Age and Anabolics!!?

Ok i have something in my head that has been bothering me for awhile. I see that alot of people tell some of the younger guys not to use roids cause there to young etc. but i want to know how old where you guys when you started and truthfully! yes i know you still got to natural test yadadada..... by the way i started at age 17 and iam 21. and i only have done 2 cycles on my third one now. This is what i recommend for the young guys like myself. dont cycle steroids like some of these beast on the board. Do a good cycle and then train naturally with out hormones etc... for 1-2 yrs then run another cycle . i belive this is a good technique .

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i trained naturally for 7 years before i ever saw a bottle of test. went from 5'11, 165lbs, to 5'11, 225 lbs. so i started my first cycle when i was 25yrs old, i am about to turn 31. i practiced what i preach.

that clean time is what sets my physique apart from 90% of the people i see. when i get off a cycle, my weight never drops below 225lbs. you can do it the right way and be really big later, or you can do it now and be just a little above average forever, or until the juice runs out. i started this as a lifetime commitement, not a 60 day growth spurt from time to time.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Great advice Big kev!!! I like the bro's that practice what they preach. Good pic too my friend. Brovel did not make your body, you created it!! AS just provide the ideal environment within us. Great training, dedication, discipline was all yours.

Just for another opinion, BDD, I trained naturally for 12 years before my first jab....at 32, let's just say I keep the heads turning day after day.

BDD, Build your foundation before you start molding and sculpting

planet

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im currently 29 and am just finishing up my first. I've been training since I was 15 with about 3 breaks in there where I hit a plateau and got so frustrated I just gave up. I Always come back with in a few months and bust my ass to get back to where I was.

Anabolics wasn't something I just jumped into. I've been on this board about 8 or 9 months and have studied a ton here and other places.

I've always been an easy gainer. My weight fluctuates between 225 and 250 naturally with a bf% between 12 an 18. (yes im a fat ass when I lay off the diet ) I can see where AS is very tempting to guys who have a hard time putting on weight. So I don't knock the guys who started early.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Great reply 's by the way!

I trained naturally for the first 9 years. I started at 18 and by 23
    my stats were 6'1" at 215lbs 8-9% BF

And now at 31 i'm 255lbs 10-12% BF

I'm like Big Kev, My weight never drops below 235lbs even after
    a year off the sauce!

because I still train smart and eat right . Im in it for the long hall

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i did my first cycle at age 35.......had been training for 10 years naturally before using any gear at all. im 46 years old at present time and i the best shape of my life.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    atwa is the man!! my dad is 51 and looks like he is 81. i wish he would get to a gym. not much chance of that happening though!

BDD
    BDD is offline Banned
    Thanks for the replys

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I started training at 21 and only weighed 140lb and now iam 34 and now weigh 224.This was done without AS .Iam going to start my second cycle in 2 weeks so i would say have at least 5-10 years natrual before taking AS.... JMO....

Thread Information