georgie24 is offline Member

question for gonnabehuge

ok i made up my mind i need to know what to give my freind she will call her brother in mex and tell him to round everything up now to complete my virgin mary cycle what exacly do i need to tell her?
    how many bottles of each?
    eq
    ethanate
    winny
    boxes of clomid
    bottles of anavar

thanx bro

Bro, it all depends on what brand you get, what concentration, etc...

I would opt for the 10ml T200 (Enanth) (Brovel is my favorite) vs the single ml amps. Get 2 bottles of that and run it at 400mg, not 200mg. Although if you want to run it at 200mg, that is fine. You would only need one bottle then. In mexico, these bottles go for like $20 a piece.

For EQ, I would try and get Ttokkyo Boldenon 200 (The stuff rocks) and it comes in 10ml vials. Get 2 of those as well. I have heard people pay anywhere from $40-80 a piece for these in Mex.

Winny, I would suggest getting 10mg tabs (Ttokkyo makes these too). You would need 5 a day for about 50 days, so 250 tabs.

30-35 tabs of clomid is enough. Depending on the brand, they come in boxes of 10, 15, 24, or 30. So get as many boxes as necessary.

I would hold off on the anavar for now. There isn't much benefit of throwing it into this cycle, it is mostly used to bridge between cycles.

I hope that helped. Good luck and start growing!!!!

georgie24 is offline Member
    thank you huge

Thread Information