Thread: prohormones

eyalush is offline New Member

prohormones

Hi, can anyone tell me if there're any real results behind prohormones, especially Anotesten+nortesten or any other?
    Thanks

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    sure there is lots of data out there, but it isnt that compelling. in my biochem class last semester we learned about many of the prohormones, even the best only peak at 3hrs and drop dramatically after that. I conclude, they are a waste of money.. for some they may help to boost test levels slightly over that 3hr interval and help a person grow w/ long term use... but, in essance they are nothing comparred the real thing (pure test)
    MM

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    there are results from prohormones.....the biggest being inhibition of your natural test levels....stay away from prohormones......if you dont want to use any gear, use a good quality whey protein, aminos and maybe some creatine.......

jersey juice is offline Member
    Prohormones work better than AS if you like gyno and shutting down your nat test for nothing. There are a few studies out there that show andro doesn't increase test levels but puts estrogen levels through the roof. Save your cash, get the real stuff if you want to dabble.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    forget pro hormones bro. they are garbage.

Thread Information