G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Angry Cycle Opinions Needed

Alright, here goes. A "friend" is going to be starting a cycle because about 10 of his Sus250 amps are about to expire in March. Need your guys' expert advice on this cycle. Want to add quality muscle with minimal sides here so keep that in mind please!

Weeks 1-4 30mg dbol
    Weeks 1-8 200mg deca
    Weeks 1-6 500mg Sus250
    Weeks 10-12 Clomid

I know everyone likes the classic 40mg dbol running it with 400 deca for 10 weeks and running sus250 for 8 weeks, just want to know what to expect and if quality mass will be kept, things like that, just gimme your damn opinions already!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all, lemme just say

http://www.kawasaki.com/motorcycles/...azx6r/zx6r.htm

Now that, that has been said, let's get to the cyc.

Well, how many cycles has 'your friend' ran, and what are 'his' stats?

That information would be greatly appreciated.

Damn the stats! LOL... Anyways, need to get this show on the road, have to squeeze in one more meal before I start drinking

Here they are though, this will be the first cycle, mid 20's, lifting for 2 years 6' @ 190lbs. and about 12% BF.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    First of all, lemme just say

http://www.kawasaki.com/motorcycles/...azx6r/zx6r.htm

I really hate that lime green kiddy machine!!!!
    LOL

The Iron Game Guest
    Sorry guys, you both got it wrong

http://members.aol.com/steved32/yam.jpg

Come on guys, give me some input on this already!

Biker is offline New Member

I'd like to hear what you guys think about his stack

I'm thinking of doing one with the same gear and similar amounts plus 200 mg of Eq .

Ps. Nice Rice rockets, I must admit that there is no substitute for speed, except maybe tons of pussy(which my Fat Boy seems to attract) No flamin' an American tradition now guys!

IG: Don't even tell me that is your bike.... F*ckin sick bro!!! I don't think you'll have to pay for your women anymore...

G: Bro, I'm sorry but up that Sust and Deca to the 500/400 basic mark(8 weeks). Dbol is good at 30mg...take 5mg 6 times a day, or 10mg 3 times a day(4 weeks).

Clomid 3 weeks out...nolva if nips get irritated, or arimidex throughout cycle at .5mg ed through clomid therapy. Do it up style.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 12-21-2001 at 10:35 PM.

IG: Didn't think you'd go there with the R1! Next to the Hayabusa, that's a bad azz bike

As for the cycle, it all sounds good, the only reason that the cycle is being ran is because the Sus is about to expire. Just want to keep it as low as possible that's the reasoning behind the 200 Deca /week.

So what would running it longer really do? I understand the whole "If you’re doing it might as well do it all the way" mentality, my question really is running it longer going to yield more retainable gains? Just curious on your opinions.

The Iron Game Guest
    Nah, the Hayabusa used to be good when it first came out but it isnt anything special anymore. Too powerful for corners with lack of handling, nothing comes close to the R1. Sorry its true so dont argue it

PaPaPumP, I never used to pay for women, I dont know where you got this crazy idea from

Ok, so are there any other suggestions because this cycle is being started today, thanks fellaz.

The Iron Game Guest
    lol, wouldnt you rather talk about bikes btw thats a nice Christmas present

Try deca at 300mgs/wk for 8 weeks, sust at 500mgs for 8 weeks. dbol for first 3 weeks at 30mgs/day and from week 8-11 at 30mgs/day. Clomid on day after stopping the dbol.

There are a million ways to run it and all will work nicely

IG:
    Thanks bro, I really appreciate the advice. If the DBol is being ran twice the milk thistle and cranberry extract shouldn't be stopped then throughout the whole cycle I'm guessing. Hope the liver forgives for this one, hate orals 'cause they might be too harsh

And hey, I don't mind talking about bikes at all, was just getting worried because wasn't getting any answers! I'll give you this though, the R1 does handle nice as hell, I like the Hayabusa better though because it rides a little nicer and much more powerful, not that I'd hit 225 EVER! My next bike is going to be another Busa or an R1, my Busa was totalled about 3 weeks ago.

Bro, I gotta agree with running the sust longer and upping the deca . Good luck however you run it.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    <<<Nah, the Hayabusa used to be good when it first came out but it isnt anything special anymore. Too powerful for corners with lack of handling, nothing comes close to the R1. Sorry its true so dont argue it >>>

agree with ya there.... although my car takes r1s

Mark

Dude...what do you have a Ferarri....don't tell me you got a lil rice rocket with one those megaphone exhaust systems...

I race those things daily, they never have come in, within a 100 yards.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Nah, the Hayabusa used to be good when it first came out but it isnt anything special anymore. Too powerful for corners with lack of handling, nothing comes close to the R1. Sorry its true so dont argue it

PaPaPumP, I never used to pay for women, I dont know where you got this crazy idea from
    It is all what you are after though. I can't freaking fit on an R1 and the Busa is the only thing that really fits me worth a shit. I am 6'5 and my leg/hips feel like they need replacing after riding my 996R or my buddy's R1, GSXR-1000/750. The Honda 929 and Kawasaki ZX-12/9R are a little better fit but still no Busa.

Just put a deposit on an MC Express turbo kit for the Busa...should be making over 300 rwhp (rear wheel Horsepower, equivalent to about 350 crank HP) and over 200 ft/lbs or rwtq. Can you say wheelie at 150mph.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    IG i used to repect your opinion R1? come i got the R! eater right here
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    actually my car is a 95 supra twin turbo, all done up.. Big sp 70 series turbo, 675 horsepower at the wheels... top end eater... only thing i been struggling with is the hayabusa's top end and that gsxr 1100 i think it was.. but im still on a stock motor... when i build my motor i should be ova 800rwhp... then i will walk on em.. i got some sick videos of my friends supra just walking by busa's...

Mark

Damn flu! Had to postpone the cycle!

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dj Reversal
    actually my car is a 95 supra twin turbo, all done up.. Big sp 70 series turbo, 675 horsepower at the wheels... top end eater... only thing i been struggling with is the hayabusa's top end and that gsxr 1100 i think it was.. but im still on a stock motor... when i build my motor i should be ova 800rwhp... then i will walk on em.. i got some sick videos of my friends supra just walking by busa's...

Mark
    Supras are beast. My friend actually has a Mark 3 that is running low 11's on drag radials and should soon be in the 10's on stock internals. Probably somewhere around the 550-575 rwhp mark.

Sorry about the flu bro. I would definitely take about an extra week off to make sure that you get rid of it completely and avoid any rebound effects.

BTW...a turbo busa should still walk you buddy's Supra.

Thread Information