jmiro is offline Associate Member

new option for the pu$$ies like me out there who hate needles.

rub a little lidocaine on the site and wait 5-10 minutes. dont feal a thing. I know im a wooz. but my girlfriend is gone for the weekend.
    and for those wondering where to get lidocaine. come on guys, if you can get a schedule 3 drug then Im sure youll have no trouble. good luck

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know what a wooz is. But, what seems to be the problem? You can go through all the pain, frustration, and soreness of working out- And yet you can't find the 's to do it. Come on bro. It's not as bad you're making it out to be. It's so quick, so easy, and sooooo effective.

But the final decision is yours, and if you're satisfied with the resulst, then stick with it.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but if you mean numbing the site before injecting and then you don't feel a thing.... well, it's not because you numbed it... its cuz you don't feel a thing anyway when injecting if its done right.....

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Did your Girl go to Florida???

The Iron Game Guest
    Injections shouldnt cause a pain and if they do then you are doing something wrong, however with the lidocaine you will never know if you getting a pain or not and therefore will never know if you are doing something wrong Just something to think about

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I was nervous my first injection, but now it's not a big deal. I'm looking forward to my shot tomorrow night. IG is right though. If you can't feel what's going on, you may wake up with a hell of alot more pain than that needle will ever cause.

The original jason Guest
    dont worry just do it soon youu will like it just think your liver will thank you for it one day lol

Jason

Thread Information