I need help quick bros!!!!!

Here's the deal. I just picked up a couple more bottles of T200 from my dude. I have used many of them in the past, but they have all had the words "Brovel Laboratorios" raised on the metal septum. These new ones DON'T!!! The label is also slightly different. The exp and lot are still stamped on and look legit. One of my other friends has been on these "new" ones for 9 weeks and he has blown up (so I think they could be real?) but he has been on other stuff at the same time......

Could this be a new batch or something? Or are they definitely fake??????????

Please help, cuz my last open bottle will be out wednesday, and if these are fake, I need to replace them today or tomarrow (my buddy won't be in town on Christmas).

BTW, the old one's didn't have flip off caps, these do... does that make a difference?

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    the ones you just bought sound exactly like my brovel, including no raised label on the metal thing, and they do have flip caps, i guess they are new. but long story short, the ones you have sound exactly like the ones that i have

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Does the cap say "Flip Off" on it?

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    yep mine does anyways

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    They are real... it looks strange saying "fliip off" on a Mexican bottle but it's real.

My deca said that and I almost shit... until I asked BigKev, a fellow Brovel man. They are legit... enjoy

Thanks art. That just took a big weight off my shoulders.. Or was that my shoulders just lifted a big weight?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    No, it was the first way.

Thread Information