net or over-counter?

Would anyone recommend if it's better to get syringe on the net or over the counter? Is it safe to purchase it on net since info must be given out?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Eckerd, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc...in GA and FL. Can't speak for rest of USA. But, legally you only have to be 18. Tell them the truth if they ask why, some do. I have never been turned down. Just get some looks like "AS are horrible for you dumbass, why are you doing them"

They know what you are doing with them, but what can they do, say they are sold out, yes. But there is another one just down the corner.

Few times b4, few little drug stores with some jackass looking geeks speak broken english said need prescription, and the major pharmacy didnt even ask at all. Everyone's pretty much know syringe is legal in most states, but will there be problem get it over the net? since the price is like 10 times cheaper.......................I mean cheap!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    buy them over the net,they are a hell of alot cheaper and privacy is also there.if i buy then at a pharm,i go a few towns over,so i dont run into grandma while shopping.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Get them over the net. I think they are like $30/100 with shipping cost and everything. I used to go to CVS or Rite Aid but, i hate the looks and smiles i get when a ask them to see if they have the size i need.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    You need to start getting more arogant. Sport a bad case of invisible lat syndrome, shuffle into one of the local pharmacies and start throwing up the hands and saying you need about 40 needles. When they make a face, start being loud and say its for a science experiment. Why would you care what they think anyways, your the one putting on the quality mass not them. They should be embarassed that they can't make great gains, lol!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it's also legal to buy them over the counter in NY, but it's expensive. if you can make it to vermont, you can buy them by the box for about $30. it saves shipping and handling. if you live elsewhere, just do it over the net

steadygainz is offline New Member
    www.pharmtools.com

Cheapest place i know and i've bought here many times before with no problems whatsoever.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    OHHHHH! my poor American brothers!

Up here in the Great White North, I just walk into my local Pharm
    and say" a box of 100 22ga 1.5 " needles please" and PRESTO!
    I'm on my way.

Sorry I just had to do that. because everything else that's legal in the USA is illegal here.

God-Speed is offline New Member
    i get my needles at a local pharm, and they are cheeper then the ones on the net, only 20 cents for a 22 gauge 1 and 1/2 inch needle with interlock pins

Thread Information