CreMator is offline New Member

AS, a little help please!

Hey fellas, i've been collecting some gear for a cycle i plan to do in April 2002 (this will be my first cycle) and so far this is what i have planned for an 8 week course

I could only manage to get 50mg Organon Decca.
    Obtained Organon Sust 250.

Decca - 2cc's twice a week for the 8 weeks
    Sust - 500mg a week for the 8 weeks
    D-bol - 30mg/day for 2 weeks.

Any suggestions here?

Now my question is this, i have been reading as much as i can on Nolvadex , Clomid, Proviron etc and i am a little confused about which ones to purchase for what!

I know that you should use Nolva. for gyno and Clomid should be used post cycle but i have not been able to purchase any of those here.

Most of the guys here are using a product called "Pregnyl" when they come off a cycle to prevent them from losing any size. Do any of you know this product?

What would be the best to use during a cycle to prevent or help prevent side effects?

Could you give me a brief description on which drugs are used for what , eg Nolvadex - gyno + .............

What would prevent aromatising?

Please don't flame guys but i have read up on all these products and find it a little confusing!

Thanks!

nymattyk is offline Member
    if you have the 50mg deca and plan on shooting 2 ml's a week thats only 100ml/wk. a good dose of deca would be around 400mgs/wk. if you can increase that you would be looking at a good cycle (should probably run the dbol for another few weeks IMO). on the main site under drug descriptions you can find a description of the different anti-e's and clomid. you should always have an anti-estrogen on hand in case you start to grow breasts, and you need clomid after your cycle to basically help your balls grow back and keep most of your gains. i would suggest doing a few searches on nolvadex , gyno, clomid, and try to understand it all before you start to use anything

CreMator is offline New Member
    Bro i said i was going to take 2cc twice a week, thats 4cc/ week and i know it's only 200mg, problem with 50mg is that to take 400mg/week is 8 vials. Thats allot of injections bro.

Whats the max amount of cc's you can inject at once without problems? Remember that i am still going to mix a cc of sust. with it twice a week.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by CreMator
    Bro i said i was going to take 2cc twice a week, thats 4cc/ week
    sorry about that, its still early max amount of ccs you can inject will depend on where youre injecting. its different for everyone (depending on what you are comfortable with), i usually dont go more than 3 in the glutes and quads, 2 in the delts. never done site injections like bis tris chest calves or any of that

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    do 6 ccs a week fill the pin everytime you inject the 50mg per cc deca you should actually shoot that deca three times a week just to get the mg that you need and run the dbal 40-50mg per day for first four weeks not two.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with PureAnger on this one!

Thread Information