Atwater27 is offline New Member

Is this a bad idea??

I'm currently taking a cycle of 12 weeks 500 mg sust, 400 mg deca , and for the first 4 weeks 40 mg/ed of d-bol. I'm going on week 9 and was wondering how bad would it be to throw in some more d-bol for the final 4 weeks? Thanks.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    How bad physcally? or for your gains. Gain wise youll be fine i normally run my dbal through my whole cycle theres always a risk when you run orallys for a long period of time

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome bro

Is this your first cycle and how much exp do you have?
    Why a 12 week cycle?
    Not sure if adding it in at the end is a good idea I got the impression most guys add it at the beginning to get a bit of growth before the Sust and Deca kicked in

JMO
    Billy

Thanks. I've had a few people tell me that it isn't a good idea to take that much oral stuff, but I got my best gains when I was using the d-bol with my other gear.

Good question Billy I didnt even think about his AS history like that. Normally my cycles last between 8 to 12 weeks long but ive been on and off AS for four years

Thanks Billy,

This is my third cycle. I usually do 2 12 week cycles per year taking 12 weeks off in between. I've been working out for 5 years now. I was 115lbs. when I graduated from high school, and worked my way to 150 lbs. naturally through hard work and good diet. I'm about 175 right now with 4% bf. I took to d-bol to get me jump started but i really liked the way it made me feel, that's why I wanted to take a little more. Don't want to kill myself though.

I know that the more exp guys run them for months but I am always cautious about that the body needs some breathing space

Billy

Bro theres alwasy a risk especally when you do oral AS but your taking a good amount time in between cycles. I generally take the amount of time between cycles as long as i ve been on so if I do a twelve week cycle i take twelve weeks off

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Atwater...good to have you bro. I'll be running the same stack in 6-8 weeks but I'll run it 10 weeks instead of 12. Have have you're results been so far? How strict was you're diet (at 4% BF I imagine pretty strict)? That is an extremely low BF%...are you competeing in a BB show?

Hey Pete... I've gained 23 lbs. in 8 weeks so far with 4 more to go. I eat pretty strict during the week. Mostly grilled tuna, chicken, steak...stuff like that. I usually eat about 6, sometimes 7 meals per day. (plus shakes and protein bars as much as I can). I eat whatever I want on Sat. and Sun. though. I've always been really lean. My metabolism is high I think because fat doesn't seem to stick with me. Good luck with the cycle.. it has worked well for me so far. Let me know how it turns out.

Can you write out your daily diet because to stay at 4% bodyfat and be taking the stack your taking and gain 23 lbs so far is amazing

I,d really be interested in reading that as well b,c that is good also how old are you bro ?

Billy

It changes from day to day but this is how it went yesterday.

Breakfast (8:00 a.m.)
    6 boiled egg whites
    4 slices toast
    1 glass OJ
    1 Myoplex

10:00 a.m.
    2 grilled chicken breast
    1 baked potato
    1 Meso Tech bar

Lunch (12:00)
    2 grilled chicken sandwiches
    2 baked potatoes
    some vegetables (whatever I have around)
    2 bananas
    Myoplex

1:00
    another Mesotech bar
    1 can of tuna
    1 can of pineapples
    1 banana (these are good to prevent craps)

3:00
    1 big can of white albacore tuna
    1 pack of ramen noodles
    Mesotech bar

Work out at 5:00

Supper (7:00)
    2 steaks
    1 potato
    1 myoplex
    3 or 4 more eggs

Late night snack 10 or 11:00
    PB & J sandwich
    milk
    banana

I'm 23 years old.

I also drink about 2 or 3 gallons of water a day. So it's safe to say I have a little water retention. Neck and face look ready to burst.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Very nice looking diet bro!! It takes a lot of discipline to follow a plan like this, especially that much water. For any fellow Canadians and Brits (I hope the term Brit is not offensive...Big Al...Billy Boy? Help me out, NO OFFENCE MEANT) Atwater is drinking between 8 and 12 litres of water per day!!! Try it sometime . Atwater, I'm pretty sure you know you're stuff bro. I'm not a diet guru, like Chris Aceto, but I've done a lot of research (I pretty much practice what I preach but I admit there are times when I falter). However, if I could offer my .02 cents I would say this...as lean as you are you may want to throw some more fat (unsaturated) such as flax seed oil (omega 3) and Udo's oil (omega 6) and/or some almonds. I would also use a couple of whole eggs in the mornin (unless you like plain egg whites...yecchhh!!). The only fat you're getting in your diet is coming from PB and trace amounts in your clean food.
    Last edited by Pete235; 09-05-2001 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks for the advice Pete. I'm really strict during the week, but I stray away on the weekends. I treat myself to pizza, fried chicken, McDonalds, or whatever I feel like eating. I may add a little more fat during the week though. Thanks. For anyone else reading this I think it is very important to drink as much water as possible. I know not everyone can drink this much each day b/c of work, school, etc... I'm fortunate that I have a relaxed environment at work, and I'm able too. But the more water you drink the better you will feel, especially while on AS.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information