Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Have you been asked?

Has anyone ever come up to you in the gym and asked if you can get AAS ?

And what was your reply?

Do you honestly think there are narcs roaming the gyms?

ANY INPUT?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Yes, there are narcs everywhere, but I assure you they are more discreet than that. And if they do ask or anyone, just say you are new in town and you do not know anybody. Then ask him if he knows a good massage parlor or titty bar in town. He'll get the message and leave you alone.

Narcs frequently follow "users" to bars and indirectly ask them q's while they are under the influence and make strides that way. I never talk shop while out. Some guys sing in the wind. Whenever anyone asks me what I bench and elementary shit like that you know they are just yahoos. The guys that ask where you train, why you train, how long etc...may have a hidden agenda. They will test the waters with you. Nip it in the bud and tell them to leave you alone and you are from out of town. They will get the hint.

Shit they know you use, its no secret, look in the mirror, they just want to know where you get them. Keep your mouth closed and they will go bug someone else.

Always, protect you and your sources.

planet
    Last edited by planetx; 12-21-2001 at 04:09 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i get asked all the time

i just say i have a really clean diet and train and sleep properly.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i tell them that im all juiced up and for them to get the fuck out of my face.

georgie24 is offline Member
    just tell them you just started working out just look at this like a window of oppertunity to have fun, for instence if i looked ripped(hopefuly soon) then i would just say hey have you tried muscletechs new creatine i put on ten pounds in seven days then refer them to the ads in the magazines

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

when guys ask me about getting cut

i just tell them i have magic pills they can buy to get ripped and i sell them aspirin for $4 a piece,haha.ok JK

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: Have you been asked?

Originally posted by Mallet
    Has anyone ever come up to you in the gym and asked if you can get AAS ?
    And what was your reply?
    Do you honestly think there are narcs roaming the gyms?
    Yes, no, and no, in that order.

As I recently mentioned in another post, I was asked steroids recently after I did a delt injection (actually, someone else did it for me - I don't think people should do their own delts), had a couple of drops of blood afterwards, put a band-aid on it, and forgot to take it off when I went to the gym.

(This led me to accidentally develop "The TNT Band-Aid Test." If you want to ask guys at the gym about AS and don't know how to approach them, just wear a sleeveless shirt and put a Band-Aid on your delt. Anyone who is juicing will approach you, usually in a very subtle way. Kids, don't try this if you carry gear to the gym, which is not the smartest thing to do anyway.)

Anyway, if someone has the balls to ask me whether I use, I have the balls to answer honestly. I cover my ass pretty well legally, and usually they simply have questions about what to use, how to use, or what a certain drug is for. If I can prevent someone - especially someone who is young - from making a mistake, that's a responsibility I feel comfortable with. If they ask me to get them AS, obviously the answer is no - anyone who would procure for a stranger is taking a big risk, and I don't get my jollies by dealing at all, let alone for a stranger.

Anecdotally, I get the impression that the younger a person is, the more likely he is to ask you to get AS for them. Recently, I had the A.R. forum up on the computer at a friend's place, and a couple of neighbors showed up who were 16 and 19 years old. When they saw the computer screen, the first questions out of their mouths were, "Do you use AS?" and "Can you get us AS?" My take is that the older a person is, the more awarenes he will have that this is not a question you ask of someone you don't know. On the other hand, while I don't deal, I would imagine that there are "professionals" out there who do.

As for narcs at the gym, I almost have to laugh at that notion. Call me a skeptic, but I believe that narcs, as a general rule, are more concerned with harder drugs of abuse (such as Oxycontin) and illegal drugs (especially if there's a potential of busting an underground lab). Granted, a local police department may do an investigation, especially if there's a chronic abuse problem at a particular gym that involves young people (such as high school students), but this is the exception to the rule. I do not envision having, say, the FBI having agents hang out at gyms, especially when there are far bigger priorities for them these days.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i always used the creatine and protein and 7 meals a day thing...just insist on being clean..they will get the hint

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I tell them that my mom put horse manure in my shoes when i was young...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    the only person i want around me at the gym when im on is my training partner, and sometimes i dont even want him around me..........i'd just as soon the little people left me alone while im gearin up. i understand my attitude probably sucks, but its only when im on, when off, im the nicest,and most helpful bro in the gym.............

as far as the narc thing goes, im with tnt on this one. i think they have bigger fish to fry, unless like he said , its a chronic problem that they keep hearing about.
    never hurts to watch your back though, and keep your mouth tightly closed when it comes to this kind of stuff.

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know for a fact that there are FBI agents working out in my gym, so the AAS talk is kept to a minimum

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    i KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND ONLY DEAL WITH MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. " LOTS OF TUNA AND CHICKEN AND CANT FORGET MY CREATINE.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by bexsome
    I tell them that my mom put horse manure in my shoes when i was young...
    That's good, I need to use that one

Thread Information