? on IG's sust post

I just got done reading IG's post on sust in the education forum, and I have a question. I have some omnas that I was going to do for my second cycle ever. I am planning on doing omna/eq/anavar . My question is this:

Since the benefits of sust are only fully achieved with EOD injections, couldn't I just do 1mg shots? ... Wouldn't that make it possible to reap the full benefits of sust while staying at 500mgs a week.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

The Iron Game Guest
    Its not so much that the benefits of sust are best achieved with eod shots. For doing it this way you are really only taking advantage of the 30mgs of prop. There is no need to inject 100mgs of decanoate every other day. I didnt quite understand what you meant by 1mg shots though?

peace

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

1mg shots?

I guess you mean 1ml shots huh. And how often are you talking about? Sus hurts pretty bad.

SORRY IG --

I just got done with a 16hour day at work! Yes, omna is 250mg/ml. What if I did 1/2ml shots EOD with my eq. Would this solve the problems you mentioned with sust?

PS - I don't mind the pain or frequent injections.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 12-22-2001 at 08:09 PM.

The Iron Game Guest
    omnadren is 250mgs/ml no?

250/2ml

250mg/2ml??? so its sus 125?? Never heard of anyhting like that. Regardless, like iron game said, the only reason to space out injections is to take advantage of the small portion of enhanced test prop. I'm about to cycle some sus300 and I think I'm gonna just go every 5 days. If you read about test prop, you'll see that you need more than the little bit that's in sus to actually make a big diff anyway. Badass signature man. Goodluck with the cycle.

SORRY IG/anyone who is reading my cracked out thread --

I just got done with a 16hour day at work! Yes, omna is 250mg/ml. What if I did 1/2ml shots EOD with my eq. Would this solve the problems you mentioned about sust?

ie "The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day."

PS - I don't mind the pain or frequent injections
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 12-22-2001 at 08:14 PM.

Like I said, IMHO, it wouldn't make much difference one way or the other. I think you're probably better off getting 250mg at a time than worrying about the almost negligible amounts of test prop. Besides, if it lasts 48hrs, then taking it every mon and thurs would keep it in your system most of the time anyway.

Thanks JP1570 and IG!

After reading IG's post, I just thought adding 1/2 ml Omna to my Eq shots EOD it would help to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible without accumulating too much test in the body.

But, I get what your saying about the prop. I'm still thinking about just selling the omnas and getting some enanthate .
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 12-22-2001 at 08:34 PM.

The Iron Game Guest
    The truth is its all theory. You will get results off the sustanon and no one can deny that, it will just take a longer time to start noticing and a longer time to leave the body before being able to start clomid therapy. If you have them use them. 1cc every third day and things will go well. You dont need to inject the eq eod unless you have the 50mgs/ml in which case you may prefer too.

peace

Thread Information