Thread: Mailbox's Etc

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member

Mailbox's Etc

I'm getting close to making my first internationl order, and really don't want to ship the shit to my house. Has anyone in here ever used a place like Mailbox's Etc. to ship it there? and if you have, has is been since all the terrorist crap.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i havent used mail boxes etc...but i DO have a PO box at the post office...and have had NO problems receiving gear there....if its shipped right and dicretley youll be fine...esp aroundc the holidays wiyth all the packages...

hope that helps

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Stay domestic.

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Stay domestic.
    Easier said than done

planetx is offline Associate Member
    PO BOX will work at any two. Recall, that in the event you go domestic one day and use UPS and/or FEDEX, I don't think that FEDEX will deliver to PO box.

planet

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have to show ID to get a P.O. box? I was thinkin of doing that but what good would it do if it's n your own name.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    I cannot comment on US POstal PO Boxes....but I didn't have to show ID for Mail Boxes Etc.

It's all in the approach at MBE, bud. Just tell them that your employer (computer co.) will be sending you prototypes of products over the next year and you are not always home, etc...and you are concerned with their security. That way when you are getting monthly packages from abroad he will never get suspicious. Sell your BS story and yourself. And whatever you do, do not pick up your packages at the PO box all "jacked up" in a tank. Keep yourself and your goods covered.

planet

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by RON
    Do you have to show ID to get a P.O. box? I was thinkin of doing that but what good would it do if it's n your own name.
    yesi had to show id for my PO box at the post office...although actusally no i didnt, they asked for it but i said it was in my car, its still under my name but all they really need is proof of adress because they send you sdomething in the mail and when you come oback with the letter is when they give you the boix...

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

internat...

send it where you want... just don't tell anyone where you get it or HOW!!! You don't want DEA to catch on... If they want you to sign for something... deny it, don't sign... jsut say you didn't order anything and walk away... that is where they catch people...

take your losses if you have to...

BD

Thread Information