CASE420 is offline Junior Member

About To Startcycle Have A Quik Question?????????

ABOUT TO START 2ND CYCLE IN THE MORNING HERES WHAT I HAVE AND HOW I PLAN TO TAKE IT:

STATS ARE: 6'1" 227LBS 11% BODY FAT

1- 50ML BOTTLE OF REFORVIT-B
    2- 10ML BOTTLES OF DECA
    22- AMPS OF ORGANON SUSTANON250
    60- CLOMID TABLETS

I PLAN TO TAKE IT LIKE THIS:
    1.5cc OF REFORVIT-B E.D. FOR THE FIRST 4-5 WEEKS
    ( I CANNOT DRINK REFORVIT STOMACH PROBLEMS)
    1cc OF DECA & SUSTANON EVERY 3RD DAY FOR WEEKS 1-10
    THEN CLOMID 21 DAYS AFTER LAST SHOT

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:

1. SHOULD I SPLIT THE SHOTS UP THROUGHT THE DAY OR DOES IT NOT MATTER ie.... I WORKOUT AT 8:00 am????
    2. I WANT TO START DOING 2 A DAYS HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE GOING TO THEM?
    3. I AM CURRENTLY ON A 6000 CALORIE DIET DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DROP IT DOWN TO 4500 CALORIES? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VALUES SHOULD BE ie....PROTEIN,CARBS,FAT????
    4. HOW MUCH CARDIO DO THINK I CAN GET AWAY WITH WITHOUT RISKING LOSING MUSCLE?

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT IN A NUTSHELL LIKE I SAID I START IN THE MORNING SO ANY HELP I CAN GET BEFORE THEN WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: About To Startcycle Have A Quik Question?????????

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS:

1. Shots can be done at any time throughout the day. Some like taking dbol before a workout, for an extra pump. Since Dianabol has a short half life, there is some basis for this theory.
    2. Although you are on gear, it does not necessarily make you superman. Why do you want to do 2 a days? I say lift 5-6 times a week. One major bodypart per day..mix in forearms,calves, and abs on those days.
    3. You are currently eating 6000 cals?? Well, this cycle you are running is a bulking cycle. . .so calories should be more, not less. Are you maintaining at 6000 right now?! Damn bro, fast freaking metalibism (heheh).
    4. 2-3 times a week for 20-30 minutes either after your workout, or any other time. . .since you are doing it for cardiovascular helath, rather than fat loss.

Good luck on the cycle, looks well planned out.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Looks alright to me except where is your "nolva". Take in 4500 cal try to keep your protein around 300-400 and the same with carbs, take in good fats. Dont take in too much sodium or you will store a shit load of water. Get an ani-estrogen with d-bal and sust you will need it.

Thread Information