Justarting is offline Associate Member

Why have I lost 12 pounds already??!?!

Ive been off sustanon for a couple of weeksand started taking post cycle clomid, ive taken about 1000 grams of it so far and ive lost friggin 12 pounds already from my cycle! what the hell gives??? I'm taking clomid exactly as instructed yet still deteriorating. I look and feel like shit and I almost just wanna jump back on the sauce again right now. whats happening here? And will i continue to keep losing everything!?, i'm now only up 15 pounds from my cycle start.
    Last edited by Justarting; 09-20-2003 at 09:41 AM.

Help!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Did you run anti-e's during your cycle?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You mention the drugs but what about the other components to the equation. Such as your post cycle TRAINING and diet...

Are you working out much like you were while on cycle? You will need increased recovery and rest while trying to recover yourself. And it is my opinion that you should use less advanced principles to bring the intensity down a notch.

Are you getting adequate calories to maintain your new bodyweight? You must not go into a caloric defecit during this time. You must meet or exceed your BMR.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's actually a good idea to eat more post cycle than you did while on cycle to make sure that your body doesn't go into a catabolic state. You also lost a lot of water weight. How about some info on your cycle?

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah a little more info would be helpful ie... duration of cycle diet during cycle, training ect

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    did you really think you gained 27lbs. off your cycle?

longhornDr is offline Member
    PCT is not going to make you hold onto the same amount of water that you did while on cycle....you're just losing water.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    If you didnt take any anti-e's during your cycle you can bet the house that atleast half of your gains were WATER. Now that you are done and taking the clomid you will lose all the water. When I didnt take the anti-e's I would lose about half of my gains. So dont worry, you should be done with your weight loss, but whatever you do DO NOT STOP working out and eating right. And dont start up again till you take atleast the time you were on, off.

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    If you didnt take any anti-e's during your cycle you can bet the house that atleast half of your gains were WATER. Now that you are done and taking the clomid you will lose all the water. When I didnt take the anti-e's I would lose about half of my gains. So dont worry, you should be done with your weight loss, but whatever you do DO NOT STOP working out and eating right. And dont start up again till you take atleast the time you were on, off.
    well my cycle was 250mg's of sustanon every 3 days for 8 weeks. I gained 25 pounds probly, but now im only up 13 pounds, i was cutting for recently but found out that was bad for postcycle and stopped, so im bulking now. Is the worst of the situation over yet? or am i gonna rpaidly decreease in size.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    "Juststarting" and "Newbie Member" - Read More, do more reasearch before your next cycle. Doesn't sound like you know what you are doing. Good Luck.

MuX

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    /> the bros here will do a pretty good job of answering your questions, so i'll just bump it for ya.........

peace I4L

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    The worst is probably over as long as you keep eating right and hitting the gym. You wont be able to do as much in the gym (OF COURSE), but you should be ok. Keep us up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    "Juststarting" and "Newbie Member" - Read More, do more reasearch before your next cycle. Doesn't sound like you know what you are doing. Good Luck.

MuX
    hey man i know a lot more about this than a lot of other ppl here, so u dont need to make fun of me. I was just asking why I was losing so much when there is really no reason i should be(clomid, lighter training, and now a good diet)

lighter training is a bad idea

lighter volume and heavier shorter sets is good

basically powerlifting is about optimum training for recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    lighter training is a bad idea

lighter volume and heavier shorter sets is good

basically powerlifting is about optimum training for recovery.
    yeah well im sticking to the 5 rep range, i didn't mean like 12 rep light or anything its just lighter weight relative to what i was lifting on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    yeah well im sticking to the 5 rep range, i didn't mean like 12 rep light or anything its just lighter weight relative to what i was lifting on cycle
    Then that may be why you are losing your gains.

Dont go lighter, go heavier. Less reps, short sessions. Stick to the cores.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    No flame, just stating what I was thinking was the obvious. As it still seems, but, good luck, as I said before.

MuX

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I second what Billy said...that is a perfect way to train after a cycle has ended!

Thread Information