Rungus is offline Junior Member

need help with 1st stack

I am a 6' 2" basketball player needing to gain 15 quality pounds. I am coming off a knee injury, and need to get my strength back and get my bodyfat back down to about 4-6% ( right now I am about 10% ). I train heavy, but I really focus on explosion. ( power cleans, squats, sprints, plyometrics, etc. ) I am getting ready to start my 1st cycle, but don't know what to go with. My trainer suggests Deca at 400mg per week for 8 weeks, winstrol at 50mg eod for 8 weeks, and anavar at 25mg everyday for 10 weeks. The other thing that he also suggested was to do the same stack, but insted of doing deca do equipoise at 300mg per week. What would be the best for what I am shooting for. Any help would be great!!!

aristotle is offline New Member
    Explosion heh. Can you say fina for 6 weeks at 75mgs/day, winny at 50mg/day and anavar for 30mg/day. This is what i would to to get 15lbs and get explosive power and throw in 150/200mg of deca to keep that knee lubricated.But the anavar is expensive as hell. And most people would recommed you stay away from fina if this is your first cycle. But stick around and read read read and learn the most that you can before putting anything in your body, this way you and only you can make a sound decision on what goes into your body not your trainer. But thats just me and im a newbie.
    Last edited by aristotle; 12-23-2001 at 03:57 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that sound pretty good,the anavar is pretty expensive,id stick with the deca since u ars comming off a knee injury and everything,it kinda helps to lubricate everything.u could add eq instead anavar ,get very lean and it would be all quality muscle.vascular as hell.i dont know about 15lbs though,more like 10.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ for 8-10 weeks @ 600mg/week
    Winny for the last 6 weeks @ 50mg/day

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    EQ for 8-10 weeks @ 600mg/week
    Winny for the last 6 weeks @ 50mg/day
    excess,
    why recommend this stack if he has a bad knee? winny is hard on the joints, and i know the deca will help with that, as posted above. im wondering why his trainer would recommend it also. isnt there something he can throw in besides the winny? will the anavar give results hes looking for? im just curious bro, no flame intended.........

peace bb79

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I agree "winny" can be very harsh on the joints if you take it by itself. Try EQ at 500 mg this will help your joints, if $ is not an issue throw in anavar at 25mg/day and winny at 50mg/eod, Winstrol is the best AS for speed and explosiveness that you want. I think you can add 10lbs maybe 15 and cut your bodyfat by few %. It all depends on your diet. Deca will make you hold water go with EQ. Good luck.

Rungus is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the info everybody!!!! If anyone has any other stacks that might help me out go ahead and post those for me. Thanks again

The Iron Game Guest
    dianabol , test or deca

Thread Information