CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Ttokkyo Question???????????

GOTTA QUESTION ?
    GOING TO MEXICO AND WAS WONMDERING WHAT PRODUCTS TTOKKYO MAKES THAT ARE WORTH PICKING UP LOOKING TO BULK???????????

ONE MORE
    IS CLOMID ILLEGAL??????? IF NOT WHERE CAN IT BE OBTAINED?ie.....PHARMACY, DOCTOR, VET.

Bro, I am a big fan of Ttokkyo Boldenon 200 (EQ). They are pretty cheap in mex too, so I would pick up a few. Clomid is available only with a script. However you are allowed to bring back up to a 30 (or was it 90?) day supply. I am not sure what the exact details to this loophole are, but it can somehow be brought back through customs.

later

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Their EQ (Boldenon) is the best. I've heard mixed reviews about their Sust and Winny.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure to get their eq that they make 200mg, u will make pure anger happy.the deca is good but their test products will cripple u with pain for days!clomid u can get down there aswell ,in aregular pharmacy.its illegal here is that what u meant?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    EQ 200 is a great product also deca 300 and Stanol "V" 10mg tabs are worth the $. But, you are looking to bulk try their sust but make sure you mix it with either deca or EQ to take away the pain.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    Bro, I am a big fan of Ttokkyo Boldenon 200 (EQ). They are pretty cheap in mex too, so I would pick up a few. Clomid is available only with a script. However you are allowed to bring back up to a 30 (or was it 90?) day supply. I am not sure what the exact details to this loophole are, but it can somehow be brought back through customs.

later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ttokkyo Question???????????-omifin.jpg  

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    you can buy clomid over the counter and it is legal to bring back under certain amounts. I wouldn't declare it though b/c it will be a give away that you are probaly packing other stuff also.
    I just got back and brought back Trenbol 75 and Staznol 100 injectable both by ttokkyo. Plus the clomid that is pictured above and a shitload of clen .
    Sorry guys but I had to but oxyflux b/c it is 10X cheaper than Spiropent and I've had good results in the past.

Thread Information