Thread: 2 big questions

devgulp is offline New Member

2 big questions

Okay, i've got two pretty big questions for ya'll:

1) I have access to some real HGH. I'm good friends with a doctor who is able to get it for me, if I want. Another plus is it will be practically free, all I pay for is the actual prescription. Being as this would be my first cycle (the first of two, one bulking, other cutting) is it safe to get into HGH? Do the side-effects out weigh the gains?

2) I've been working out at a Golds Gym in Georgia for a few weeks, and there are a few guys i KNOW are using gear. How should i approach them about what they use, how they use it, and where they get it? I don't want to come off so they think i'm a narc and I don't want to make myself look like a complete ass. Any tips on how to approach them would be great!

Thanks,
    Nic

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    A BIG NO ON THE GH... not for a first timer!

as for the other question, hell if i know.. just don't say anything stupid.. make friends with them, don't go askin "hey what do u use?" or some other BS.. if u make friends wit them. they'll point ya in the right direction.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    HGH on your 1st cycle? lol Do you know what kind of sides you can get from that shit? I'm no experienced AS's user by any means but c'mon bro read alittle. That's some heavy shit you'd be fooling with.
    And as far as asking someone in the gym (who you don't know) what kind of steroids they're taking.....Well that's just a good way to get your teeth knocked out IMO.
    How old are you by the way?

M

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool The second question . . .

Originally posted by devgulp
    2) I've been working out at a Golds Gym in Georgia for a few weeks, and there are a few guys i KNOW are using gear. How should i approach them about what they use, how they use it, and where they get it? I don't want to come off so they think i'm a narc and I don't want to make myself look like a complete ass. Any tips on how to approach them would be great!
    I've never done HGH, Nic, so I'll leave that one to the guys with more experience.

As for the second question, I'm about to give away one of my secrets (Audience suddenly quiets down to a hush, like that investment commercial) . . .

You're not going to believe how simple this is (it's the kind of thing no one would normally think of, including me), but it will result in other gear users coming up to you - you won't even have to approach them. (Yeah, I know, the suspense builds . . .)
    WEAR A BAND-AID.

(Tah-dah!!! Alright, try to keep the applause and cheers down a little . . .)

Seriously, bro. Wear a sleveless shirt, and put a band-aid on one of your upper arms - right on the delt muscle. Or, if you're wearing shorts, put a band-aid on one of your outer upper legs - right on the quad.

Think about it for a moment . . . If you have a band-aid on your inner elbow, what does it mean? Obviously, that you just had some lab work done. And if you wear a band-aid on your delt or quad, what does it mean? Obviously, that you recently had an injection. And if you happen to be at a gym and have had an injection, what might it indicate? (All together now, "Juice!")

I'd like to tell you that I thought this one up intentionally, but I didn't. I did an injection in the left delt a couple of weeks ago, and since I always swab the site before and after injecting, there was a little bleeding afterwards. So I slapped a band-aid on and, without thinking about it, headed for the gym. Two people actually asked me about the band-aid - subtle, but you could get their drift, and I found two new bro's. ("Damn," I thought, "this communicates more than a freakin' tattoo!")

So try it . . . "The TNT Band-Aid Test." Or, depending on what you shoot, "The TNT Band-Aid Test Test."
    Last edited by TNT; 12-19-2001 at 10:46 PM.

devgulp is offline New Member
    i was only considering the HGH because the doctor i talked with said if done right, it would be alright for me. I read up a good bit on it, but the information i was reading conflicted with what the doctor told me, that's why i wanted ya'lls opinion. I'm sure many of you had used this or know people who have. As for the question with the guys in the gym... I'm not at all planning on just walkin up and sayin: "hey, what kinda gear do you use?" I worked out with a few guys tonight and started to cultivate somewhat of a friendship. I guess my real question, which i didn't make clear in my original post, was whether or not i should bring up the subject at all(or should i wait for them to do it). I'm not an idiot, just not sure whether or not i should even touch the subject at all. As for my age, i'm 19. I've been looking into AS for a few months (i'm coming off a knee injury and i'm having trouble putting the weight back on, my metabolism is just toooo damn high. being young really sucks) I appreciate the help.

Guess i'll stay away from the HGH!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Geeezus TNT your a fucken genius!!!

That idea sounds sooo simple and just can't fail!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    But that means I would have to put one on my glute and wear a thong to train in...
    What happens here, stays here

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool And your point is? (Hee-hee!)

Originally posted by primodonna
    But that means I would have to put one on my glute and wear a thong to train in...
    I wouldn't worry about that, Primodonna . . . I can't think of one guy who would complain.

But you'll notice that I didn't make the same suggestion to devgulp.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an expert, but I've read enough to know that HGH is not for a first cycle. 19 is a little young for AS IMO, when you can still acomplish alot on your own. If you are bent on doing it anyway, take your time talking to those guys. Talk sports and stuff in the gym till they get to know you. Maybe later you can hint around that 19 NOR supplements suck, and you wish you could find some steroids . You need to do more research on novice cycles though. This forum is full of info, just do searches. And if you are wise, you will wait a couple of more years.

Mike123456 is offline New Member
    Whats up DevGulp. I'm 22 and currently taking HGH. Dude, the thing is that you should get your blood test to check your growth hormone levels before doing that stuff. I did a search on HGH, and nobody seems to point that out. I had been working out for a few months and hadn't made any gains. I even hired my good friend who is a personal trainer to train me. Anyways, I went in for a blood test (if you have a good health care plan, it should cover it, otherwise its like $900) and the results showed that my GH levels were 220 which is like in the 2% lowest of males my age. The range is like 180-1200. The prescription still had to be approved because I was still within the range. So the doctor told me he would give me enough so I could get my level up as much as I could within that range. If you have high levels of GH most kids your age do then I would just consider the potential health risks involved. If your GH levels get to high then so do your IGF-1 levels which increase the risk of prostate cancer. Then theres all the physical defects, widening of the jaw etc. So go take the test, but you probably shouldn't consider HGH until your 30's when your GH levels start to decline. I guess I was a rare case. I'm also taking DHEA which again is usually for older folks, but my levels in that were low too. LOL, the doctor is also hookin me up with DECA and testosterone . He said that is a good stack when taking HGH. Its literally a pain in the ass cause I have to make the 3 hour drive every 2 weeks to get the injections in my butt cheeks. If anyone reading this has anything to add then please by all means... BTW I just started my 4th month cycle of the HGH. To be honest I thought with the Deca and Test I'm taking it with I'd have alot better results right about now. I started taking the Deca like 10 weeks ago. I have gained about 10 pounds of muscle.

Mike123456, the reason you have not had great gains with the Deca , is because you need about 400 mg per week in two seperate injections. For example 200 mg on Sun. night, and 200 mg on Wed. night. Same with the testosterone , it should be atleast once a week. From what I have read though, most doctors will not go that route. A doctor is not looking to make a huge bodybuilder out of you. You are fortunate to have a doctor that will help you with that at all though, so congrats. Some gains are better than none at all.

By the way, welcome to the board Mike.

The Iron Game Guest
    Would like to know from all those who advice against gh on a first, second or even third cycle. Why Not?

If you can afford it then use it at anytime. Better still if under the supervision of a doctor

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Would like to know from all those who advice against gh on a first, second or even third cycle. Why Not?

If you can afford it then use it at anytime. Better still if under the supervision of a doctor
    I made my statement mainly based on his age of 19. Also from post I have read here, and on elite. I have looked back on some old post, and unfortunately most just say (don't use it.) (Can screw up your growth.) But not many backed up with published facts. The post on elite are even less usefull since most individuals are flamed for bringing it up. I am not an expert, so I yeild to the vets. Sorry if I gave bad advise.

mrdb is offline New Member
    Hi,

GH alone will do very little...GH thirves in an anabolic enviornment...on my last cycle I compunded it with SUS 250 and EQ... I found that my body responded well to the anabolics and feel that the GH was worthless. ( the GH was from a pharmacist friend )

Keep in mind that everyone reponds differently to GH, know your doses as once your GH levels are elevated your cannot increase them anymore.

for a first timer I would skip the GH and stick with injectables such as Parabolin and Deca ....if you are younger, watchout for acne outbreaks while on any steroid / hormone

You sound eager to enter the realm of anabolics, as far as making a contact in the gym...don't listen to the guys who tell you to go for it...be cautious.

Not all that glitters is gold..choose your allies carefully...as many guys think they know about anabolics, but are simply walking experiments.....and do not approach this from a scientific aspect.

I would approach someone on a one to one basis, and present to them that your seeking a mentor...literally interview this person and see what they have to offer ( in terms of knowledge )

Let's be blunt here..the roids can be obtain virtually in any gym...that the easy part.

What you need is someone who can advise on the deliverable / diet and follow-up.

Good luck and be careful>>>> E --- mrdb

mrdb is offline New Member
    Hi,

GH alone will do very little...GH thirves in an anabolic enviornment...on my last cycle I compunded it with SUS 250 and EQ... I found that my body responded well to the anabolics and feel that the GH was worthless. ( the GH was from a pharmacist friend )

Keep in mind that everyone reponds differently to GH, know your doses as once your GH levels are elevated your cannot increase them anymore.

for a first timer I would skip the GH and stick with injectables such as Parabolin and Deca ....if you are younger, watchout for acne outbreaks while on any steroid / hormone

You sound eager to enter the realm of anabolics, as far as making a contact in the gym...don't listen to the guys who tell you to go for it...be cautious.

Not all that glitters is gold..choose your allies carefully...as many guys think they know about anabolics, but are simply walking experiments.....and do not approach this from a scientific aspect.

I would approach someone on a one to one basis, and present to them that your seeking a mentor...literally interview this person and see what they have to offer ( in terms of knowledge )

Let's be blunt here..the roids can be obtained virtually in any gym...thats the easy part.

What you need is someone who can advise on the deliverable / diet and follow-up.

Good luck and be careful>>>> E --- mrdb

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    to answer the hgh question.......you have an rx.....great.......you need 6-10 iu per day for good results.......call your local pharmacy or go online on get a price for humatren with an rx..........to save you the time, it is 200-250 dollars for 4 iu.........OUCH......that will be 12,000 dollars for a month supply at $200/ 4 iu.......insurance will not cover hgh, no matter what your md says.........now you see why people by the bootleg stuff and chance getting loads of hcg instead of hgh.....

Thread Information