cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

Do you guys think this will be enough?

First off it is almost exactly 2yrs since my last cycle.
    I am 5'11" 188lbs 13%bf (guessing) maybe less. 24 yrs old.

I went down to TJ and bought one 20ml bottle of Trenbol 75 and one 20mL bottle of Stanol "V", which is 100mg/mL.
    And a shitload of clenbuterol .

I might have bought another bottle of Trenbol 75, but that and the Stanol "V" was a little pricey and I lost a shitload of money in Vegas last week.

My goals are to improve strength and apperance. I want to cut up but I would rather not sacrifice wieght. If I could gain only a little weight and look better I would be happy.

With this I should add that I am not interested in gaining any water wieght and/or bloat. I do not want moon face again. I didn't care in the past b/c I gained the wieght I needed but now I do.

So do you think I can achieve my goals with what I have or should I make an emergancy run before I go back out of town? I don't have much money to spend.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    If you guys think this is enough, Do you think I should just take trenbol 75 mg EOD and Winny 50 mg ED until I run out and take the clen at the same time and after I get off or save the clen towards the end? I got enough either way. It figures to be almost six weeks worth of AS and with the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off clen that figures at 15 weeks.

PS I also have clomid for after the cycle

I never do a cycle without test, so that is my only recommendation. You could probably still get the results you're looking for without it, but this would make it much easier. I would go get a couple bottles of T200 (usually under $70 a piece in US, or around $20-25 a piece in TJ).

wks 1-6: T200 600mg/w
    wks 3-8: Fina 75mg eod
    wks 3-8: Winny 50mg/d
    wks 9-11: Clomid

For what you have, and the amount of money you are willing to spend, that's what I would do....

CJR24 is offline New Member
    T200 is the perfect test for us cheap a$$es.

I'm running EQ,T200, Winny and Clen for my cycle. I'm going to run the Clen post cycle to help fine tune the phisyque. While we're on the subject... Would a Clen/ECA stack be enough for getting rid of any excess water from the test? I know I shouldn't hold much water at 400 mgs/wk (T200) at my size (6'5" 260) but would Liquidex or Lasix be needed? I've had some advise me that a diuretic isn't needed, but just wanted to make sure. I've taken Xenadrine with Rip Fuel and it seemed to shed water pretty darn good. Any advice? Thanks!

Bro, I don't think you will hold much water on that. If so, clen /eca should do the trick. If you don't want to hold the water in the first place, or if it gets really bad, use some liquidex.... works great!

Later

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i also think that you need a test. t200 is fine, or you could go with cyp, test e, or sus. for the money, go with t200, cyp or test E

Thread Information