Thread: equipoise

Rungus is offline Junior Member

equipoise

I was just wondering what is the best doses to take equipoise at, because some people say that 300mg 2 times a week is good, and other people tell me that I should take at least 400mg, but that 600mg would be the best. for 10 weeks. Please end all the confusion. PEACE!!!!

planetx is offline Associate Member
    No magical formula, IMO. But 600mg/wk is very sufficient and recommended. What else are you running? What is your goal of the cycle, mass, cutting, etc...EQ very versatile. Lots of creativity out there. If you are jabbing 600mg wk, better get TTokkyo.

planet

Rungus is offline Junior Member
    yo planetx, thanks for the advice. I also plan on stacking equipoise with 25mg of anavar everydy, along with 50mg of winny eod. For your info I am training for explosion, along with strength. Not so much bulk because I am a basketball player, that only needs to gain 15lbs of quilty muscle at the most to keep my quickness>

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    only 15lbs and lean WOW with just winny/anavar /EQ. ITs going to be hard run EQ at 600/week. Split it up into two shots a week for 10 weeks. EQ takes about 5-6 weeks to kick in. I think that might do the trick. Get some clomid also 50/100/50 after your last week on AS. I think 10lbs is about all you will gain lean the other weight gain most likely will be water and fat. Good luck

The Iron Game Guest
    Anavar and winstrol do not cause water retention and eq is unlikely to increase water retention by any noticeable difference. Because of the ester in eq, just longer than decanoate it is advisable to wait approximately 3 weeks after last injection before beginning clomid therapy. The time frame you are looking at before eq 'kicks in' is all dependent on a number of variables and can be anything from 7 days to 6 weeks, if using small enough doses you wont even feel it kick in but this isnt to say it wont be working.

Peace

Thread Information