Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Question Anavar (Oxandralone)

Hey guys whats up. I am about to start a cycle of Anavar , only 1000mg. Thats about all i could afford, shits exspensive. Anyway my main goal is strength gains. I am goin to be taking about 20mg daily. Each tab is 5mg. How should i split up the dosage throughout the day. What times are best to take it?? should i take it all in one serving?? split it up into several servings?? before a meal, after a meal, or during a meal??

The original jason Guest
    im sorry but no matter how great I am at maths I cant get that to add up?? however 20mg of anavar a day wont do much for you at all

Jason

atwa is offline Associate Member
    you are going to need more than 50 mgs of anavar or more and its still not going to do lot for you. its really used for bridging. best of luck to ya. p.s. alittle test dont cost that much.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    it works better if you stack it with something like Dbol or Deca . You will get better gains. It is designed to work together with other gear!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    If your going to run ox alone throw in some creatine and glutamine both are otc and all work synergisticly together. I actually started poppin about 20mg of ox ed just to keep my fiending ass happy before i get my prop and start my cycle.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Does Var shut downt the HPTA and if so...at what dosing. I was looking at subsituting var for D-bol and the front of a cycle and was wondering if you guys have used the same with similiar results.

Lono is offline New Member
    you need to do some research before asking such a general and open question. Var can influence your natural test production, and at which dosis it would do it, would depend on your body composition (height, weight, bf%), on whther youre a novice or not, how many days you'll be doing it, etc. If you give me some more data I can help you.

Also, I owuld start with d-bol first, and continue the anavar for double the time, say start with both: 4 weeks d-bol, 8 weeks anavar. They both stack well together since d-bol does its thing through a non-ar binding path, and var has good AR binding properties. They would act synergistically.

You would need some anti-E's for the d-bol (proviron should do it) and clomid.

Proviron would prevent too high estrogen levels, and clomid would fix whatever estrogen is left, and help kick back up natural test. production.

As always, you might want to get some second opinions, but nothing beats good research.

I am 6'5 at about 270 and 16% BF. Cycle experience is zero and I would be stacking with test and Eq or Deca . I was just looking for something to harden all the muscle that I would hopefully be getting from the other AAS. I also have L-dex on hand to handle any estrogen problems.

I am therefore guessing that var shuts down the HPTA but what is the drug half life and for how long after I finish my test and EQ or deca cycle would I have to wait before clomid therapy begins?

Lono is offline New Member
    You won't get anything out of advice unless youre educated and are able to see whats objective in the advice and whats not:

read the drug profiles:

anabolicreview.com
    theanabolicworld.com
    mesorx.com
    bodybuilding.com
    bloodsweatsteal.com

Also, most of the var out there is under dosed or mixed with something else (methyl test or d-bal), a good book to read would be anabolics 2002.... only 50$, but well worth it.

Thread Information