Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb Always wanted to know

A weird question to be asking but one i have always wondered about. How the hell do they get the holes in the needles. Take a 28 gauge for instance, thats one thin needle. What do they use to put such a small straight hole in that sucker?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Nathan's pecker.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by XBiker
    Nathan's pecker.

You complete and total fag. That is so it. What the hell have I ever done to you to deserve this kind of treatment? Nobody likes me.

P.S. I have a healthy and robust cock I assure you all.

CYCLEON Guest
    Nathan's pecker.

Nathan - u gotta say that WAS funny but it sounds like xbiker wants a close examination of it to make sure!

Naaaatttthhhhhhaaaaan - whats happened to you bro? where are all the scaldingly hilarious ripartes for which u are so adept? - I know, u are just being extra nice over here! hmmmmmm....... I wonder why - it wouldnt it have anything to do with mikes post on EF, now would it? Still bro, u gotta let loose (in a kind way - use a 2x4 instead of a brick wall!) over here a little or think of all the poor bums at EF who will suffer at your pent up wit!

Originally posted by CYCLEON

Nathan - u gotta say that WAS funny but it sounds like xbiker wants a close examination of it to make sure!
    Hey, I'm the one with the COOL, MANLY looking avatar...

CYCLEON Guest
    Hey, I'm the one with the COOL, MANLY looking avatar...
    because u obsess with fictional comic book characters? hmmmmm........ J/K wolverine kicks butt.

Are you mocking me? Oooooohhhh yyeeeeaaaahhh?

Though you are right and I now see that he deserved a right proper thrashing. I'll be sure to use my 32g 'pecker' (excellent use of the myriad of synonyms for penis by the way) next time to inject pant-loads of urine into his pimple-covered ass. BTW, I've been genetically engineered so that my urine contains toxic chemicals that cause any male other than myself who comes into contact with it to be over-come with the desire to spend countless hours trying to contort their bodies so as to gently rest both testicles on their eyeballs, a technique that Xbiker has yet to master, try as he does. My urine has no effect on women, though perhaps it contains pheromones that draw women to me as that would explain why they are constantly trying to get in my pants. God dammit CYC, who do you always have to get me started with shit like this?

CYCLEON Guest
    ahhhhhhh.............much better

Watching nathan rant is............................true art

CYCLEON Guest
    but we digress! - about the needle (must......refrain......myself.......from.....mike ...........joke.........) ahhhh.. will power.

anyway - I assume that they make them, not by drilling holes but by making a long mold with a center piece that is pored in and then roled/ground down and cut. but im just guessing adn that IS and interesting question.

CYCLEON Guest
    oh, wait - excellent joke that seems apropo

Big convention where the top engineers from 3 nations are featured, US, Japan and China. (stop me if uv heard this one )

On the first day the US engineer says he is going to make a fascinating invention so he goes back to his workshop and is gone for a week. When he comes back he produces this microscopically thin piece of wire thread which is flexible yet can hold over 1,000lbs. Everyone wows and applauds.

The Japanese guy says wait, ill top that, and takes the piece of thread and is gone for two days. when he comes back he shows everyone the piece of thread and there is a perfectly round hole bored right through the center of it!!! everyone wows again!

the Chinese engineer, not to be undone, says thats nothing wait until u see what I can do with it! Well, he takes the thread and is gone about thirty minutes and comes back with a big smile on his face and presents the thread for everyone to see. Whats different? says the other 2 engineers. "look under the microscope!", he replies. Sure enough, printed all over the thread in small letters are the words "MADE IN CHINA"!!!

Mike Guest
    I wish there WAS some stopping you cycleon -but I already looked into somehow administratively limiting the number of posts one makes a day and unfortunately it's not possible

OK.........For one - X that was some FUNNY SHIT. Oh my god...sorry nathan but he almost had me rolling.

Nathan - you're a funny boy - if you can put up with us stick around.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You boys play with each other too much, we got a word for you boys in the UK LOL.

LMAO!

I think we need anew forum for "Banter and Rants"

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Got to admit you guys are funny and I could,nt help but laugh.

Nathan for fuck sake change the pic bro and I like your SOH

Its like reading a comedy sketch!!

Billy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Things are now a little off topic so I'm gonna post a joke (Cycleon started it) and it has to do with penis size (credit X for that one):

One day, the single largest condom factory in the US explodes. Not wanting a breakout of STD's or unwanted pregnancies President Bush calls up (Canadian) Prime Minister Jean Cretien. He says "Jean...I need a big favor. Our largest condom factory blew up and I need to order 1 million condoms". Prime Minister Cretien says "Not a problem George". President Bush says "Oh...one other thing. I need the condoms to be red, white and blue and each condom must be 10 inches long and 6 inches around." Again, Cretien says "Not a problem" and they hang up. Immediately Prime Minister Cretien gets on the phone with Canada's largest condom factory and says to the foreman "I need 1 million red, white and blue condoms. Each condom must be 10 inches long and 6 inches around". The foreman asks "Anything else Mr. Prime Minister?" and Cretien says "Yes...I want each package to say Made in Canada - size Medium"

Talking

and i still dont know the answer lol! You guys kill me :-D :-) :-D

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu fuckin guys are funy this is like watching a fucking sitcom im loving this

I think i should submit this question to The Learning Channel's "How'd They Do That" lol!

Hmmmm....no flames for Petey? I thought that after reading that joke you Yankees would be all over my beer drinking, dog sled riding, igloo living, can't say "about", canuk backside

Well Pete I,m from the UK and we only have one size here bro xlarge LOL

Billy

Yeh bro and there still too tight!

BA

Well, if that's the case...what do you guys use for condoms? Shit, I think I just left my ass exposed for an attack from Britain. Go easy on me bro...remember Canada is part of the British Commonwealth

Bin Bags they are the only things that can fit

I,ll go easy on yer as you pointed out the Commonwealth

Billy

Mike Guest
    It was only a matter of time before this forum turned into a conversation about penile size....

Aww your not gonna join in??

Kinda immature I know but its funny

Billy

My wife says...size doesn't matter.

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Hmmmm....no flames for Petey? I thought that after reading that joke you Yankees would be all over my beer drinking, dog sled riding, igloo living, can't say "about", canuk backside
    Thats because the factory that blew up was only for size "small" condoms - thus 10"x6"

Hey I already put up a funny thread in the "general questions" section - lets take them there so as not to clutter this board - but that way still keep them coming (figuratively speaking)

and Mike its bad enough that there is a time limit on how fast I can put up another post - cut me some slack will ya?

Originally posted by Mike
    OK.........For one - X that was some FUNNY SHIT. Oh my god...sorry nathan but he almost had me rolling.

I think I should lay off ole Nathan, he's taking it personally...

Avatar and sig aside, Nathan seems like a good chap, I'll leave him alone for a *while*.

Hey iI know I have a small penis its because ive worn it down

Avatar and sig aside, Nathan seems like a good chap, I'll leave him alone for a *while*.
    I'm not taking it personally. Don't worry 'bout it. Besides I'm used to people saying dumbass things out of jealousy.

CYCLEON Guest
    Id hate to see you wanting to "lay into him" X, and I hope hes not "taking it" at all!

My wife says...size doesn't matter.
    She Lied!

BA

Joking aside they say its only the first 2 inches at the opening of the vagina that a women can feel so size does,nt really matter.

Thats what I always tell myself anyway!! LOL and I have had kind G/F who tell me the same!!

Billy

Sorry bro I don't know the techicallities of it but trust me, there's some places right up the back that need to be hit! LOL Otherwise you're never see the "O" face which normally makes them which will make you

Reminds me of a joke or two:

Woman: Oh dear thats not a very big organ!

Man: That may be true but I've never had to play in catherdral before.

And another:

Woman: Have you taken precautions

Man: Yes i've tied my leg to the bed post!

BA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Whats the difference between an O and an Ar

About two inches!!

Always big enough for the "back door" what ever that means

Billy

Billy now thats funny

Thread Information