buffstud is offline New Member

Liquid D-bol How Much Should I Take A Week?

ITS 25/CC DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT EVERY DAY? WOULD BE LESS EXPENSIVE TO TAKE ONCE A WEEK!

Bro, Dbol won't do anything for you if you take it once a week. It needs to be taken everyday, but you can drink it, so it's not so bad. Also, I would split it up and take 1/2cc in the morning, 1/2cc in the afternoon or evening. Hope that helped. Later

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I concur with his hugeness, drink it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i also agree. you should be taking ~50mg/ED, so go with a 1 cc in the morning and one at night

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    ill have to be the dissenting opinion here.............

there are several ways to take dbol .

1. take it twice a day as others have mentioned, yet dbol has a half-life of ~4.5hrs--on days you train the half-life is closer to 3.5hrs.

so, one way many take dbol is to take it every 4hrs or so........50mg--10mg every 4hrs........will keep blood levels more even.

2. my preference for using dbol is to take the whole dose, usually 40-50mg 1.5hrs prior to training. this is when blood levels of the drug peak and you will experience very full pumps, increased aggressiveness in the gym and more stamina. furthermore, we all know that the most important meal is post-training. using dbol this way ensures that your body is in a very anabolic environment, able to assimilate and utilize macro/micronutrients........fueling your body, which is already pumped full of blood..........

just a different opinion............

Unity66

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by dane26
    i also agree. you should be taking ~50mg/ED, so go with a 1 cc in the morning and one at night
    dane is right. put it in gel caps if you take it orally though. it is the most aweful tasting stuff on the planet. alot of people preach on how unsterile it is , and unsafe to inject, i am not one of those people. i have injected gallons of the stuff with out any problems. i dont get near the results taking it orally as i do injecting it. that is just my experiance though. i am sure some people have had problems, but like i said, i am not one of them.

alot of people simply repeat what they have read here and on other boards with no actual experiances to draw from. thats how alot of bad reps are made. take it all with a grain of salt bro.

BigKev.........i too have injected it and am doing so now, yet only on days when i use cypionate , which is eod (300mg/cyp and 50mg reforvit).

i can attest to the fact that when used i.m.........you will, well, at least BigKev and i had greater gains----and im talking significantly greater gains. i once went in my dealts with a 25g 1/2inch pin ed, alternating dealts and they grew very fast.........i feel that dbol , like winny, has applications for localized growth to a certain extent.......

either way.........dbol is cheap and effective

Unity66

Thumbs up

glad to see that someone else does things as i do U66. the differance between injecting and ingesting is infinate. i always do site injects with it to my delts, and have been very happy with the results.

maybe there are a few more risk when injecting, but the differance in size makes them acceptable risk, just like 90% of the things we do.

B-Kev........this time around i grabbed a sterile 100ml/vial and a sterile filter from that crazy anarchist we are so fond of

did it just to be safe from infection as all loefflor gear, except for the dbol is shite' and i dont trust the company right now not to use a filter........should have always done so--oh well...heh--

this time around, im going i.m. only eod, then 1.5hrs orally prior to training on days its not cyp-time....lol

i believe the increase in effectiveness is due to the substance not having to make the initial run through the liver through the intestinal tract. 17aa steroids will pass through the liver many times, yet the first pass is what is most crucial in regards to the degree of assimilation and metabolism of the drug...........

heh......nice to see someone likes injectable reforvit like me

in solidarity

Unity66

my sentiments exactly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liquid D-bol How Much Should I Take A Week?-image02.jpg  

Thread Information