elkins31 is offline Junior Member

Adding Test to a cycle already started

Right now i am in my first cycle. I am using deca 400mg wk. I have been in the cycle for 3 weeks now. I came across some testarona 200. Can i start taking this also? If so, same shot? How many MG week?

Thanks in advance.

Veggie is offline New Member
    Whats up,
    I'm no guru like the rest of these boys but I cycled test 200 with deca 200. I used 800mg a week(2 shots a week at 2ccs) of the test and had some pretty nice gains. You can mix the two in an injection but its recomended not to inject more than 3ccs at one time.

CYCLEON Guest

Re: Adding Test to a cycle already started

Originally posted by elkins31
    Right now i am in my first cycle. I am using deca 400mg wk. I have been in the cycle for 3 weeks now. I came across some testarona 200. Can i start taking this also? If so, same shot? How many MG week?

Thanks in advance.
    how long are u planning to run your cycle? makes a difference - in any case the testerona 200 is ethanate and will run as long as your deca. Never used it but most agree its underdosed slightly, maybe 175mg (but it is cheap!). anyway, you could add 2ml per week - best to mix ur test and deca and shoot 2 different days - for pain management that should do some good, it might also help the deca dick u might get in a few weeks.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I would start stacking imediatly the test at 200 mg per week got a total of 10-12 weeks long for bothe deca and test the test so high because of the underdosing problem you know you are not getting 600mg even though your pushing 3 cc's

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    So you are saying run the test at 400mg a wk and deca 400mg a week? 2 shots?

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Moto27
    So you are saying run the test at 400mg a wk and deca 400mg a week? 2 shots?
    yep thats pretty much it. uv got 4ml to get in (presuming Deca @200) so take 1ml each in the same syringe and shoot two different days in different cheeks - that will help to get the soreness down.

I would say run the test higher than 400mg

CYCLEON Guest
    its his first cycle so figure with testerona hes getting 350-360mg actually - he could bump it up another .5ml to compensate but he wont need much - the 400mg of decca will do the job. no need to put more than he can use - a waste of juice for a newbie IMO - only thing he should do is front load but thats not a good idea for a first timer.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Yep, you can add it in to your stack. You may want to front load it to get your levels up. I added test cyp and then sustanon in to mine and I am seeing good gains.

cyps a good idea for a fast acter I agree with you

Mike Guest
    if he's running deca at 400 as well and its the first or close to first cycle I dont know if bumping the test to 500 would make much of a difference - on your first cycles you gotta remember theres kind of a point where you are just wasting your juice because small amounts are still so effective - I think you're probably right cycleon - dont bother filling yourself up with juice when you will inevitably gain damn good mass on a smaller dose for now

Your first cycles going to be your best cycle with recptors all nice a fresh why not "waste" a little AS and get the best possible gains?

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Your first cycles going to be your best cycle with recptors all nice a fresh why not "waste" a little AS and get the best possible gains?
    cause it costs $$$, thats why look, hes aready poor enough to have to use testerona - or is hooked up with a not too fine source, give the guy a break JK

choice is offline Junior Member
    "look, hes aready poor enough to have to use testerona"

ouch

Hey if you cant afford to play with the big boys stay off the field

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    The testerona was given to me by a fried who's chick freiked out when he told her that he was going to do it. Anyways he ended up not and now i have it. I do not have to take it if it does not make sense but thought i would ask.

Take it or not?

CYCLEON Guest
    moto - sure free gear is the best kind! his loss will be ur gains - and pretty soon wathc his girl start hitting on you

Its just that people who can get better usually dont go with testerona cause its underdosed but if you have it by all means use it.

Thread Information