papapump112 is offline Junior Member

My Source is MIA

Ok bros i have come to the forum in search of some info...

I have attempted to contact a number of Mods via email about this but to no avail, so im looking to the board for help...

For 2 weeks now my emails to my source have gone unanswered... I do not have any pending orders or anythhing like that so i know i am not being scammed, but none the less i would like to know whats goin on... That said, this source is extremely legit and by far the best i have ever dealt with... He has provided excellent service on many occasions and i am by no means suggesting that he has gone scammer... I fear something serious has taken him out of the game and would like to know what if anything that is...

I am hoping that someone with more inside knowledge can perhaps inform me as to what the situation is... I will offer as much info as possible without breaking board rules, in hopes that someone knows who i am talking about and have some answers...

I appreciate any help anyone can give and thanks in advance...
    Last edited by RON; 10-07-2003 at 06:01 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    How long has it been since you e-mailed the mods? They are very busy people. My advice is wait a bit longer and see what they say. Also, I would be wary what you say about your source and the way he does business in the open like this. my $.02

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Shoot me a PM with his info and I'll look into it for you.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I'd be wary as well by throwing up how your guy does business. Maybe he's on holidays...

Aragorn

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    I'd be wary as well by throwing up how your guy does business. Maybe he's on holidays...

Aragorn
    his source wasn't the only one that's MIA !! fuck me bro, where you been ?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't get a PM but from reading your description I can tell I'll be of no help anyway with this guy.

Let me just give you a bit of advice. Maybe there is a good reason for him being late. So lets say you get your shipment and now word gets back to him that you are placing his whole M.O. on line. Letting the work know how he does his biz. Do you think he's gonna wanna do business with you after that. Hell if you did that to me I'd be pretty damn pissed.

BDTR is offline Retired
    This thread should really be deleted. It's best for all parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    his source wasn't the only one that's MIA !! fuck me bro, where you been ?
    You crack me up Key! I've been lurking...studying the art of "not posting"

...and ppp112 just edit your thread.

Aragorn

Not to be a dick guys, but what is so wrong with what i posted?

So far it seems like no one here even knows who i am talking about so obviously I really havent given up any questionable info... And if you know of my guy then you already know how he operates, in which case i havent told you anything new...

As for the open forum comment you are right bro, I ask that if you do know who i am asking about please contact me via PM or email only and do not post here...

Mods if you think this still needs to be edited let me know and ill clean it up...

Quote Originally Posted by papapump112
    Not to be a dick guys, but what is so wrong with what i posted?

So far it seems like no one here even knows who i am talking about so obviously I really havent given up any questionable info... And if you know of my guy then you already know how he operates, in which case i havent told you anything new...

As for the open forum comment you are right bro, I ask that if you do know who i am asking about please contact me via PM or email only and do not post here...

Mods if you think this still needs to be edited let me know and ill clean it up...
    Well scratch that it was already edited...

Business practices are better left unsaid on boards...and if you trust your guy when you have a pack coming then trust him now when you don't.

Cheers,

Aragorn

Thread Information