Thread: T3 when bulking

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

T3 when bulking

I've seen a few seniors and vets planning their bulking cycle with T3. I always thought it was too catabolic to use when putting on weight. Could you guys chime in and explain your reasoning to add T3 and if it inhibits your growth at all? Thanks guys.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I've seen some people run as much as 150mcg w/ little to no muscle loss while on cycle...

How is this possible?

NMK85ROLL - I also wondered something similar. I have heard of guys bulking or cutting using 25mcgs per day and never tapering up or down at all for a few weeks. Can anyone comment on this? If I were to cut up using only 25mcgs, would the catabolism be that bad? Would the rebound be that bad?

Thanks

FM

Oh shit Bro... didnt mean to hijack this thread
    Just been wondering and decided to chime in.

Sorry

FM

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I ran t3 during the beginning of my current cycle. I ramped up to 100mcg and have tapered down since. I had major strength increases so I know the t3 didn't eat my muscle. This was my second time using t3 and I don't think I'll use it again. I just didn't see any results worth mentioning. 25mcg a day probably wont do anything for you except help with protien uptake. Even then, who knows how much it actually helps.

-B

someday is offline Member
    I went up to 125 the first time and didn't see anything real noticible....kinda disspaointed really.

Can the catabolic eefect of T3 be combated with Clen ? Or does gear HAVE to be involved?

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    I ran t3 during the beginning of my current cycle. I ramped up to 100mcg and have tapered down since. I had major strength increases so I know the t3 didn't eat my muscle. This was my second time using t3 and I don't think I'll use it again. I just didn't see any results worth mentioning. 25mcg a day probably wont do anything for you except help with protien uptake. Even then, who knows how much it actually helps.

-B
    I understand it didn't really help with adding muscle, but did it help keep off the fat when bulking?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I doubt you'd really cut up with 25mcg throughout a cycle. That's like expecting to gain 15 lbs on a 10mg AM Dbol bridge, IMO. 25mcg only aids in your body's ability to utilize the protein you intake. 150mcg's not possible? I read a thread a week back where a guy was running this dosage in his cycle. He was an experienced user, so 150mcg's is no big surprise. I wouldn't recommend anymore than 80-100mcg for anyone else (including myself).
    I've read this also that using t-3 in your cycle will help utilize more protein durring your cycle. If you read the profile on cytomel it says the same thing.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I've read this also that using t-3 in your cycle will help utilize more protein durring your cycle. If you read the profile on cytomel it says the same thing.
    Exactly. Your thyroid regulates metabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Exactly. Your thyroid regulates metabolism.
    That's good, so what type of dosage do you run and for how long? Do you still cycle it every few weeks? Thanks guys for the info.

bump

Thread Information