painly is offline New Member

Question cutting cycle with t3

Hello all, I need some opinions. Due to teh fact i am getting my entire like (ass down) tattoed over the next 5 months, i am staying away from aas. because of the condition the skin gets in when a person is on. Anyways im going to try and cut some fat starting now. i am guesing my bf is about 18-20% i am about 230 pounds. Now of course i want to keep muscle mass, but i need to try t3. I am going to be on ECA too. also be on tribulus (1000-1500mg a day) and tremendus amounts of protein (to help on t3).

How does this look for my first time t3 cycle

(my tabs are 20mcg each)

very melow, this is a cycle to get myself familiar with it and help out a bit, what you yall think? Is there anything i should be on while taking the t3 for safety precautions.

thanks
    painly

georgie24 is offline Member
    im intersted too

xxxl is offline New Member
    You can go higher with peak (4 or even 5).

painly is offline New Member

Ya i knew i was going really low, and dont want to loose too much muscle. Ive been researching it for about 4 months now and i know the gist of it and what it does and importance to taper SLOWLY down. But is there anything i should be taking while im on it?? I have seen no evidence of liver ahrm or anything, is there any problems? Maybe kidney damage?

Painly

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    T-3 will devour muscle if used outside a steroid cycle !. There's an excellent articule on elitefitness dealing with this issue. I'll try my best to dig it up rather than cut and paste the info and pretend it's from the brains of this humble scribe !.

Bouncer

Thread Information