BigChew is offline New Member

HELP with first cycle

Alright, this will be my first cycle and im looking to lose as much bodyfat as possible and finally take care and get rid of these damn lovehandles. I was lookin at 400mg of EQ/week for weeks 1-12 and 50 mgs of Winny/day for weeks 8-12. Wondering if i should go with orals for winny or injections?? Will have clomid for end of cycle and some nolvadex on hand to combat any estrogen probs. How does this look to you guys??

The original jason Guest
    You wont get any estrogen conversion so dont worry about that also maybe you missing something NO cycle will make u lose body fat that comes to diet and training. If you get those right with that cycle you could lose some good bf%

peace
    JAson

thanks man, so just hit the cycle and diet/train properly and should be on the way to success i take it?? also, would you suggest to have an anti E on hand just in case? or you think i will do fine without it?

The original jason Guest
    run the winnie 6 -12 oral or inj will be the same you wont need anti e with that I would be more than amazed if u had any problems its not as simple as yeah just do it losing bf and training right and eating right takes untold dedication if you dont get all the factors spot on it wont give u the desired reults

peace
    Jason

Thanks for all the help man. Been working hard naturall for many years now so i know a thing or two about diet and the dedication. Appreciate the knowledge though. thanks again

Thread Information