echobeach is offline Junior Member

About blood tests and stuff

G'day,

I am going to start an 8 week cycle of test cyp and anavar on Nov 2nd.

For work I have to have a routine medical in late Nov' which invovles a blood test for :
    Cholesterol, HDL & LDL (something to do with blood sugar levels I think), Hep B & C and good old HIV.

I don't think the fact that I will be mid cycle should effect any of these readings - which may then prompt them to do further tests - and I know that you have to specifically test for roids to find em', but I have been wrong before...

I need to start my cycle then to be sure that the test cyp has cleared my system in time for my next comp in 2004.

What do ya reckon?

Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You are fine. Your bp might be up a little but you will be fine. I explained in a thread similar to this that I have done medical drug testing for pharmacuetical companies who are producing a generic durg for competition with a drug whose patent has expired. Any way I was mid cycle also when I was tested. I did all the tests to see if I was healthy and I turned out fine and got paid for the whole ordeall. Now trust me, who is going to be stricter for testing for drugs, a regular company or a company whose whole existance relies on the approval of the FDA? You are fine if I was fine. Good luck on the upcoming cycle.

Thread Information