jersey juice is offline Member

Fina making me MEAN!!

Sup bros, This is the 1st time I've used fina, I am known to get aggressive on a cycle, cause that's just my personality. And I do believe it's all in the mind, but for some reason I get these almost uncontrollable urges to just smack someone around. I've had the feeling on other cycles, but tren just seems to up my intensity in everyway, including aggression. I figure I'll just smoke weed at night to keep myself mellow, and being in sales aggression is good. Has anyone noticed this?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, but smoking pot not the good alternative to it, try to control yourself. relax and breath

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Tren is known to cause aggression.

I am in my second round of it this cycle and it's no longer having that effect on me.

IMO, roid rage is a lack of personal self-control.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If you have aggression without AS then in my opinion i would leave it out. Do you remember MR BIRTLE FOX who killed his wife and mother in law . As to taking weed why fuck your body and mind anymore? Get your mind in order first.JMO

Originally posted by XBiker

IMO, roid rage is a lack of personal self-control.
    I totally agree, I don't act on the feelings, although I am known to scream & punch the steering wheel in my car. But I'm high strung and aggressive by nature, I know it's all in the mind, but damn, sometimes the littlest thing will just make my blood boil. Then I take a step back and try to figure out why I get so pissed and there's no logical reason. It seems that tren just finds the negative in my personality and amplifies it, good thing I'm not violent by nature or I could be paying out alot of cash or worse. Never had this problem with test, got a little more edgy, but nothing like this. I'm hoping that because it's new to my system it will balance out.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I hope for your sake...........Just try and relax self control is the key.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by jersey juice

I totally agree, I don't act on the feelings, although I am known to scream & punch the steering wheel in my car. But I'm high strung and aggressive by nature, I know it's all in the mind, but damn, sometimes the littlest thing will just make my blood boil. Then I take a step back and try to figure out why I get so pissed and there's no logical reason. It seems that tren just finds the negative in my personality and amplifies it, good thing I'm not violent by nature or I could be paying out alot of cash or worse. Never had this problem with test, got a little more edgy, but nothing like this. I'm hoping that because it's new to my system it will balance out.
    It will, at least it did with me.

Remember, that if you freak out on someone, and if the word gets out you are on gear, then you only perpetuate the negative stigma that people have when it comes to gear.

euphoric20 is offline New Member
    I know this might be totally wrong but, a friend of mine has the same problem when he is on test. He told me that he takes a shit load of ST John's Wort and it keeps him in a good mood. By the way does anybody get depressed on gear(deca )? Any ideas on how to help that?

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Talking

jersey,I totally know how you feel.dbol and androl makes me that way.I just finished a bulk stack of anadrol ,deca and cpyionate,and dude,I wanted to split heads the whole time,so I totally know what you're sayin.BUT....and theres always a but..there are ways of controlling yourself.I have a 5 year old and he drives me crazy sometimes,but instead of freaking out on him,and always ask myself to calm down.I know that sounds crazy,but its effective,plus I take xanex and a little herbal relief with my cycles,as you do,so that does help me out quite a bit.just dont be impulsive and you should be okay...

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Nothing wrong with blazing a hooter JJ, it helps keep me calm, cool and collective

contraction is offline New Member
    I think that people who get aggressive on Tren or Test that it's might just be in their genetic disposition, like someone who get's aggressive after they drink. If tren makes you aggressive I wouldn't take it anymore if you can't control your temper. If you loose it on some asshole and really hurt him then you will end up spending a fortune on a lawyer and court costs. Had a buddy who I use to bounce with that did this and it ended up costing him about 4 Grand after everythig was over.

For me Tren. actually calms me-when I'm on a cycle and making gains I'm always in a good mood...when I'm off a cycle I get irratible and edgey-just waiting till my next cycle. That and half the time I'm so stuffed from all the food that I'm eating I really don't have any desire to get flame up and get pissed.

Good to know that it prolly will pass cause it's new to my system. There ain't nothin wrong at all with blazin a fattie either and it has always worked in my past cycles I like what was said about talking yourself down, that's kind of what I have to do now. I haven't killed anyone..yet...LOL, but I'm very aware...BTW I'm also running it with 600mg of test too just to keep the lady happy, ok & myself too thanks for all your input guys...

Thread Information