block is offline Associate Member

what makes fina bad

I was wondering. I was reading other post and you said that fina was not a good drug to start with but is it ok if you make it your self. and why?

CYCLEON Guest
    a couple of reasons that fina/tren is not usually for newbies

1. it needs to be injected EOD at least and that is hard for an inexperienced juicer, who is more likely to make a mistake like an abcess, infection or bad bruise that could stop his whole cycle
    2. Fina can make u pretty mean and u may not be quite used to juice effects yet
    3. fina is pretty hard on the liver and most newbies dont take proper precautions there or run it longer than its sugg max (6 weeks)
    4. if you are making it yourself there is the increased likelyhood that you may not be as emphatic about sterility as you should and then see #2
    5. shuts down your nuts/HTPA very hard and most newbies ont know how to start it back up very well after a cycle. Hopefully a board like this will alleviate this problem anyway.

If you use it transdermally - you will need more of it but that should be ok, IMO

weel I was going to get a fina kit and make it myself and run it for 6 weeks at 100mg eod and I was not going to use any thing else with it and as for the re-start of test I was going to do clomid 50 100 50 one week after cycle. if this is no good let me know this is mt first cycle I'm 6-2 250lbs beetween 16-20% bf and is there any way to make sure that you wind up with clean germ free finaplix I heard that heating it makes the fina worthless.

CYCLEON Guest
    A little boling thebottle wont hurt ur tren just follow animals kit to the letter - make sure everything is clean, wash your hands and alcohol swab the site before injecting. and go for it! you could add slightly more juice at that bodyweight but its not necessary.

W7 Clomid - Day 1 300mg, 150mg ED
    W8 Clomid - 100mg ED
    W9 Clomid - 50mg ED

I going to do a 4 gram kit about how much oil do I need to leave out to get 100mg to 1ml strenth level and how much cranbery juice should I take?

check your PM

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by block
    I going to do a 4 gram kit about how much oil do I need to leave out to get 100mg to 1ml strenth level and how much cranbery juice should I take?
    A willl send u an email on the right proportions - i get one of those huge ocean spray jugs and finish bout one every 5 days or so

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Is it true that finaplix is legal to buy? If so, I did a search on the web for it and found only one that sold 10 x 10 for around $350. Is this a fair price?

CYCLEON Guest
    well - ill be happy to sell u some for your cattle only $300

uv got to be kidding - u can buy fina at almost any online vet store - costs about $35-45 per kit. do a yahoo search for finaplix

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Just give away all the secrets LOL

HULK is offline New Member

finaplex

Well the things you learn hear i did not know they used it for cows,here i am sitting on a gold mine.All my wifes relatives are farmers and i snoop around and they got a shit load of it.

CYCLEON Guest
    mmmm........HULK LIKE TREN !...........

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Heres an awesome fina resource.

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good link dude.

CYCLEON Guest
    Ya - thats what i like to call the "cult of Fina"

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok a Fina 101.

Who would like that job?