groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Andro Gel question?

My Dr. wrote me a script for andro gel 10g. I have 3 months supply for now I am planning on doing a 500mg/wk cycle of test enanthate in a month. The drug manufactuer says 10% gets absorbs. Test levels rise within 4-8 hrs. My question is if I triple up and take 30g a day until it runs out then I start my cyce will it enhance the cyce at all. So technically if I apply 30g a day that should be 300mg a day. I'll tell you already the boners are starting to kick in. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

realityarts is offline Member
    IMO, I'd save the AdroGel for a "rainy day."

sporto is offline New Member
    how do you apply that gel;is that the gel that people put on thier geitals for impotency.I think my friends dad tkes that at least thats what my buddy thinks.

It's primarily applied to the shoulders.

sporto is offline New Member
    Hey realityparts I just turned 30 and I think Im having some low test probs.Im thinking of talking to my doc about some gels or shots of test.My question is , how effective do you feel this treatment has been for you and do you think this gel has increased your strength in the gym.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    THe dose is to low for any gains,but good for the one eyed champ.I know a few guys who use it for sex reasons only.But one guy is using it along with HGH and claims he's getting some growth.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    My Dr. wrote me a script for andro gel 10g. I have 3 months supply for now I am planning on doing a 500mg/wk cycle of test enanthate in a month. The drug manufactuer says 10% gets absorbs. Test levels rise within 4-8 hrs. My question is if I triple up and take 30g a day until it runs out then I start my cyce will it enhance the cyce at all. So technically if I apply 30g a day that should be 300mg a day. I'll tell you already the boners are starting to kick in. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Something isnt right.

10g is the script

As you said, 3X is 30g.

10% of 30g is 3g! not 300mg or .3g!

Sure your script wasnt for 1g?

I doubt you would be prescribed a gram of test a day

Actually the script is 10g of test in a pack only 10% is absorbed transdermally I have been using 3 10g packs at a time. Just wondering if it would be a waste. I will be starting my cycle after I use it up.

Billy my fault it's 1% not 10% sorry anyway 300mg is decent don't you think by the way my upcoming test enan 500mg/wk cycle will beb my first.

Quote Originally Posted by sporto
    Hey realityparts I just turned 30 and I think Im having some low test probs.Im thinking of talking to my doc about some gels or shots of test.My question is , how effective do you feel this treatment has been for you and do you think this gel has increased your strength in the gym.
    I've never used it. However, I do know a little about it. What you'd be prescribed will only bring your levels up a little from low to mid, mid to high... If you have a deficiency, and you use this, you will be able to do somewhat more in the gym, but you will not see anywhere near the gains that are possible with AS cycles.

Also, the gel/patch/low amount shot...will still have side effects too... Go to androgel .com to read about the gel -- there's a PDF on that site that is quite informative.

Before going on HRT or AS, read all that you can about all the ins and outs. Also, get a complete blood panel and get a "30741" (free, bound, and total test levels). You'll want to have a good baseline to reference back from future blood tests.

I'll PM you another article I just found too.

even if I use 4 times the amount
    Or should I use it with my 500mg of test enan cycle

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You know, thats alot of test really. 10g per patch..damn. Extract that shit and make you some suspension lol

Slap em on preworkout and see what you think. Never tried them personally.

But your only getting 10% of that gel 100mg

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    It's primarily applied to the shoulders.
    Actually, It's applied anywhere except the genitals. Abs, upper arms and shoulders are the suggested areas.

Using Androgel alone will not do anything noticable. If you combine it with your longer esters, you can get a prop-like effect, since Androgel will raise your test levels within 4 hours.

Although the blue packets contain 5 grams of gel each, they only contain 1% testosterone . Much of the testosterone is not absorbed. It is sweated out or otherwise never reaches the blood stream. If the dose contained 5 grams of testosterone and all 5 grams actually were absorbed and used by the body, no one would stabbing himself with needles to get 200mg or more of testosterone intramuscularly per shot.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-12-2003 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information