Shredz is offline Respected Member

How does this look???

My stats are 5'11" 187.5 and around 11-12% bf..

been training since 92 this is my second cycle.

Sten (20mg prop, 75 mg cyp and 20mg endecantate)every 5 days and fina 30mg eod with 10mg of nolvadex ed and post clomid at 50ed for week 1, 100mg ed for week 2, and 50mg for week 3 then finished.

would this stack work well...and what gains are to me expected???

thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think those doses are to low.What are your goals?But i'd up the test to 400 to 500mg a week and the fina to 75mg ed. Also i would only use the nolva if needed.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    The prop in the sten will basically be useless to you injected once every 5 days you are better off doing eod injects to take advantage of the fast acting esters in the sten (propinate) or choosing a different test (like t200 so you can do 2cc/w (400mg) and inject once weekly).

As for the fina that is a VERY low dose, I wouldn't recommend going as high as 75mg/d though if it is the first time you are using it. I got great results my first time using fina at 50mg/d. So I would say keep between 30 and 50mg per day. EOD shots on the fina won't be as effective b/c of its short half life.

Also you are going to want to wait 2 weeks after your last shot of sten until you start clomid therapy b/c your blood levels will be too high to recovery your natural test before then.

Thread Information