bravo11p is offline Associate Member

possibly a stupid gains ???

OK, just 2 days into my second week on sus250 and abombs 50mg ED. Supps taken are soyisoflavones/ZMA. WIll follow the abombs after the 28th day w/T400. Started at 185 and now at 202. Have had some decent strength gains, about 18% overall and BF% has slightly increased from 10.1% to 10.5%. My understanding is that the test will begin to kick in the 3rd to 4th week. Are these "kicks going to be size or strength or a combination of both? Diet is good. About 3600 cals and 290-325g protein per day. SIde effects are nil as of right now. Only one critter popped up on my back today but it was a little one. A bit of water retention mainly on the abdominal girth. BP has been pretty stable. As for the temper, I think it was MIke or the iron game who said it and I am paraphrasing "I handle things a bit more aggressively and to the point. But credit to the person who originally said it. Thanks in advance for your input bro's.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    im not sure if i read it right but your not starting the test till after the 28 day when you finsh the a-bombs? you are supposed to start the test in the begining that way it kicks in at 3 to 4 weeks when you stop the Anadroils.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

z

I started sustanon the same time I started the anadrol . I am going to use t400 after I finish the anadrol. I decided to only go with anadrol @ 50mg ED along with sustanon @ 500mg a week and then roll w/ t400 after I finish the anadrol.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to switch from a mutiple test as sust, to another multiple test in t400...stick with the sust and run that throughout.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea bro, sust and t400 boils down to the same thing. it wont hurt to switch as they are both a blend of testosterones, but there will be no added benefits from doing so.

i would pick up some eq and run it along with the sust at 400mgs per week rather than switching to t400.

on another note, i am not a fan of a50, you will be much better off with dbol bro, much better.

Thread Information