Thread: horrible story

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

horrible story

I flew back in from San Diego yesterday and the airline lost my luggage. I didn't get it back until tonight. When I open it up and retrieve my new gear, MY VIAL OF TRENBOL 75 WAS BROKE!!!!

how shitty is that. Now I am left with only two bottles of testorona 100 and one bottle of stanol v. I had my whole cycle planned out on my calender and I was ready to get ripped.
    What should I do now?

almost forgot I have a shitload of clen too plus some clomid. should i just put my cycle on hold or try it without the trnbol. I can't believe I'm not crying right now. That shit kinda busted my bankroll

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    That shit fugging blows. Man, that would piss the HELL out of me. . .as I am on a tight budget as well. I can't afford for my bottles to be breaking and shit like that. As I'm sure you can't...I feel for ya bro. But bro, do the best with what ya got. A test/Winny cycle can rip you up real well. I'm assuming the 100ml T100's are 10ml...so what were your doses going to be, and we can help you from there. Again, sorry about the loss...everyone...bow your heads for a moment of silence.

I was planning on doing test 100 1cc EOD weeks 1-6
    Trenbol 75 1cc EOD weeks 5-9
    Stanol "V" 100mg 1/2cc ED weeks 4-9
    Clen /ECA starting on weeks 6-15 at least, maybe more depending on progress.

My stats are 5'10 188 around 12-13% bodyfat. Bodyfat is high for me right now, so the first few % would drop almost right away when I started eating and working out better.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that sucks bro sorry to hear it. Why dont you get a kit and make your own tren . Atleast that way you can replace it cheap
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

bump, the only reason I'm bumping this so soon is to get it to the top for the morning. Then maybe someone with short ester experience can give me some advice. I know most people probaly stick to the long acting esters such as sust,test,and deca . I know I did, that is why I was so pumped about starting this cycle to see the differences it offered

Now I have one more predictiment. I just found out there is a toughman in my down in the middle of january. I've alwats said that if there was a toughman close enough and I heard about it, I would get it. Nows my chance.
    The only problem is that there is only two wieght classes 185 and below and 185 and above. I wiegh 188 right now.
    My predictiment is, should I hold of on the cycle (if I choose to just take the test 100 and the Winny) until after the toughman or can I lose weight and and still get stronger with it and clenbutural.

I really don't know what my goals are any more since the tren broke. My old goals were to stay around 200 and look pretty good.
    What are the possible results of what I got left? Should I just diet and take what I got I lose a little but get ripped?
    Help

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my advice to you is get your goals back in order and get yourself mentally prepared for a cycle. sounds like right now your mental state isn't where it should be (for obviuos reasons). if i was you, i would try to get my hands on new tren . if you can't, then decide on what you want to do and get comfortable with it. don't do a cycle if it's not the cycle you're 100% comfortable with. try to lose three lbs naturally and fight below 185. even if you did want to gain weight, chances are you'd be only around 200 or 210, and you would still be disadvantaged against a 240 lber. fight under 185 and be the biggest guy. good luck bro

Thread Information