bigjim33 is offline New Member

Arrow cutting cycle, please help

i was thinking about doing a primo/winny cycle to develop my muscles more and to get cut. from more research thouh, i was also looking at a clen /eca stack. which do you think will be a better one for cutting up? and what would the dosages be for each? i am about 6'3'' and app.260, not a lot of fat. all help and info will be greatly appreciated. thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats your cycle and workout history bro? and your age. lets see if we can get you going here.

bigjim33 is offline New Member
    i have been lifting since i was16. i am naturally big, not a lot of fat. i would lik you advice on a clen /eca stack. i would be doin it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, which would be when i would use the eca. i wanted to know if i should just follow the normal dosage for xenadrine fr example during my 2 week eca? my main goal is to get cut while retaining my muscle mass. an help would be great.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are just trying to get cut and not prepare for a show then I would just do the clen /eca stack, 2on 2off as you stated. And yes on your eca time just follow the recommended doseage on the bottle.

Also if you find you are losing too much muscle (shouldn't lose too much b/c of clen's anticatabolic properties) you could throw in some primo at 200-400mg/w to keep the muscle you have. You also won't have to worry about inhibition at those doses nor an anti estrogen. BUT the presence of estrogen inhibits lipolysis so you could run arimidex at .25mg/d throughout your cutting cycle and you would burn fat at a faster rate than without it.

Thread Information