Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Questions about Mexican Names for Gear

Okay guys, I am getting alittle confused and hope someone can help me.

First question: What is the difference between methandienone and Metandianona (Are these these the same product, just one is in spanish?)

Second Question: What the hell is: Ketamina?

Third Question: nandrolona is Deca right? Only in Spanish and the "Vet" Grade right?

Sorry for the stupid question guys, but I really need some help my spanish is alittle rusty especially when it comes to some of the "Vet" names for gear.
    Preciate it fellas.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    nandrolona is deca , yes

Ketamine

The final drug I would like to discuss is ketamine. It is the only one of the three which has been approved for marketing in the United States although its primary use is in veterinary medicine. It is a rapidly acting, general anesthetic whose pharmacological profile is essentially the same as phencyclidine (PCP). Like PCP, individuals anesthetized with ketamine feel detached or disconnected from their pain and environment. In addition, ketamine has both analgesic (pain relief) and amnesic (memory loss) properties. The use of ketamine as a general anesthetic for humans has been quite limited due to its adverse effects including the delirium and hallucinations which some experience after awakening from anesthesia. However, it does have some utility for emergency surgery in humans and surgery of short duration in children and the elderly, groups which experience delirium and hallucinations less frequently.

As a drug of abuse, ketamine (street name "Special K") has become common at dance parties or "raves." It produces a dose-related progression of effects from a state of dreamy intoxication to delirium accompanied by the inability to move, feel pain or remember what has occurred while under the drug's influence. The "Special K" trip is similar to that of LSD or PCP but lasts only 30 to 60 minutes as opposed to several hours. Ketamine is less potent than PCP: 25 mg of PCP can produce a full psychedelic experience whereas it would require at least 100 mg of ketamine (depending on body size) for a similar effect.

"Special K" is prepared by evaporating the liquid from the legitimate pharmaceutical injectable product and grinding the residue into a powder. Ketamine is difficult to synthesize and there have been no reports of its clandestine manufacture. All of the ketamine encountered by law enforcement to date has been diverted from licit sources, primarily distributors and veterinarians. The "Special K" powder is snorted like cocaine or to a lesser extent smoked on tobacco or marijuana. In addition, the liquid form has been added to drinks. A typical dose would be 20 mgs snorted in each nostril, repeated at 5 to 10 minute intervals (usually 3 or 4 times) until the desired effect is achieved. It is distributed as powder in small bottles, ziplock bags, capsules, paper, glassine or aluminum "folds", or as a liquid in small vials or bottles.

Prior to 1993, there were few documented law enforcement encounters, emergency room mentions, or reported thefts of ketamine. However, since 1993, the frequency of law enforcement encounters as well as emergency room and medical examiner's reports has increased, indicating the increased abuse of ketamine. Abuse of ketamine is indicated in the 145 emergency room episodes reported to DAWN during the period 1993 to 1997. Alcohol, cocaine and marijuana were the most frequently reported substances identified in the DAWN reports as being used in combination with ketamine. This drug can be used by individuals intent on committing sexual assault due to its effect on victims who become extremely compliant and later may not be able to remember what happened. However, the DEA is aware of only one documented case in which it was demonstrated that ketamine was used to facilitate a rape. Of course, the same factors which could lead to the under-reporting of the use of flunitrazepam and GHB in sexual assault apply to ketamine as well.

The DHHS has, on two occasions, in 1981 and 1986, recommended that ketamine be placed in Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) based on a scientific and medical review. These recommendations were based largely on the pharmacological profile of the drug. On each occasion, the DEA determined that the incidence of actual abuse, along with its status as a prescription drug with limited distribution, did not provide sufficient cause to place ketamine under CSA control. Ketamine's recent emergence as a drug of abuse has prompted the DEA to reevaluate its placement in the CSA. The DEA requested a new scientific and medical evaluation and scheduling recommendation from DHHS in April 1998. The DHHS conducted an expeditious review and responded to our request in December 1998. The DHHS again recommended Schedule III placement. The Federal control of ketamine is proceeding and a notice of proposed scheduling should be published within 60 days.

Eighteen states have already controlled ketamine: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin have placed it in Schedule III; Missouri and Tennessee have placed it in Schedule IV; and Massachusetts has placed ketamine under the same penalty category as LSD and PCP.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Great post Kizer!!!

thanks for the answer K. But what about my first question?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    after doing a search I only got two response on google for Metandianona. It was in spanish and from what I could gather dealt with controlled substances so yes I am about 90% sure it is the chemical name for dianabol .

I got the same results when I did a search. I just wanted to make sure I was getting Dbol instead of some other chit. May even be a misspelling by my source.
    Thanks for the Info on Ketamine, I wasn't sure why my "gear" guy was advertising it? Is this a common thang?

blackfoot is offline New Member
    Bro, you can be sure if you check the chemical active of the gear, Dbol is Metandrostenolona.

Respect of ketamine, this is a product sold by TTokkyo, so I think your "gear guy" sell this brand, he showed you the full list of products.

Thread Information