Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Question Newbie needs advice

I am totally new to this and don't even know what I want/need. I am 24, 6'3", 280 lbs. and can only bench about 150 (due to an accident many years ago and no therapy afterwards). I am trying out for arena football soon and know I won't make it this year, but there is always next year. I am in decent shape, I just cannot bench 225, and they want you to do it as many times as possible. I am most interested in putting on strength and size, I am not to worried about weight loss or my gut. That will go "naturally" with the process. After checking out the forum, I know I would like to stay away from DNP and Sust. I do not want to have flu like symtoms if possible, and the least likely to cause liver problems and acne would be best. Although I do not like needles, I will use injectables since they seem to be the safest. Any suggestions? Thanks for all your help.

I wanted to add one more thing. I have been using Universal Nutrition products for the last two monthes. (Animal Stack, Cut, and Pak) I dropped 25 lbs and see some more definition, but not much of a strength gain. I am going to switch my workout to the one posted on steroids .com once I start a cycle.
    Last edited by Football_Bill; 12-30-2001 at 12:20 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Steroids .com?? Isn't that Mr. Summers website? I won't be a shit talker, but I do not care for ANY of his "guruness" or whatever the hell he thinks he is.

Anywho,

A basic cycle that will cushion your joints as well as add some lean mass, Testosterone Enanthate ...and Deca -Durabolin .

Test E- 500mg 8 weeks
    Deca D- 400mg 8 weeks
    Have nolvadex on hand for gyno.
    Clomid starts 21 days after last shot, run for 300mg day 1/ 100mg 10 days/ 50mg 10 days.

Easy, basic, simple, cheap. Get at it big guy. And good luck at your tryouts, fuck it, make the team this year.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Have to agree with pump, although normally I'd try to steer newbies away from a cycle you feel a real need for one. Best of luck mate. One last thing, to get that strenght way up I'd try in some d.ball, at 30mg (6 tabs per day) there'll be no harm to your liver.
    I have used over 50mg d.ball per day and have had my LFT's checked while on without any elevation.
    Throw in some ephdrine before thr try out's to add some intensity.

Bouncer

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Papa's got the cycle...Put some dbol in their though it will make your strength go through the roof. 40 mg ed for the first 5 weeks. Your next cycle you might wanna try some fina too. A little more sides but good strength gains...

What pos are you trying out for O line? Dbol is the breakfast of O-linemen everywhere. That or A-bombs. Gotta get that bench up.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok good advice, however, what is the extent of your injury, if you are unable to bench now no amount of AAS will help that problem, I'd advise some theropy for it cos it will be a weak link on the playing field. If you are unable to lift heavy there are other way you can increase strenght without facilitating stress.

Boston is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Originally posted by Big Al
    Ok good advice, however, what is the extent of your injury, if you are unable to bench now no amount of AAS will help that problem...
    I have to second Big All on that... If your @ 280 lbs. and can only bench 150, you have more than just a strength problem. The steroids surely will not hurt, but I would get some more medical attention on that!

soul shaker Guest
    go see an orthopedic surgeon. if the injury has caused that many problems i have read about hgh being prescribed to help with joint damage that causes limited blood flow, the hgh regenerates the blood supply. OR he can send you to physical therapy to help with the problem, this way maybe you could naturally build up your range of motion and strength, grow, and then cycle. just an idea.
    ss

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man I was gonna say some dbol , to help but someone beat me to the punch. You can get dbol orally or inject. I prefer oral (even though it is worse on the liver), but saves me from stickin my azz every day. I hate needles to, but deca you can shoot once a week, dbol to get good results every day or every other day.
    Papa has a good cycle there, that will put some strength on ya. Personally the only thing I would change (no offense Pappa) being that you hate needles as I do, do deca and dbol and get some clomid for post cycle. I have better results with Dbol and deca, (not that test is my gear of choice), personally and one less stick from a needle for me is always a plus, (okay call me a wimp you guys).
    Course again, inject is always better cause of the effectiveness and saving your body from having to break it down, but I am thinking of you as hating needles and I can remember my first set of gear I had to inject, scared me to death.

Who said running Test and Deca would have more injections vs deca alone???

You mix the two together in the same syringe everytime and inject just once either way. You would just be injecting a little more oil but you stick yourself the same number of times.

Also, I would not recommend once a week injections for deca (or anything else for that matter). Split the dosage up to at least 2 times a week. This will yield far better results. The more frequent the injections, the steadier the blood concentrations, and the better the gains. JMO

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    ya gotta a point there huge, I didn't think of that,, once again I stand correct my sorry azz.. (forgive me today guys I am having a blond moment day all day today).

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Thanks

Thanks for all the help guys, that looks like a good cycle Papa Pump. I ment to type steroid .com no s, which is actually anabolic review. If anyone else has anymore suggestions, please keep them rolling. I am going to take all I get and do more research before I begin. As for my injury, all the muscle in my right arm was cut right at the joint. I was too yong when it happened to do much, but I do see some strength improvment since working out. The muscle is just not as "wide" if you will. And yes, the position I am trying out for is O line. Thanks again.

Thread Information