Thread: Anavar?

xman is offline Junior Member

Anavar?

Is it true that Anavar , no matter what the dosage, will not inhibit your bodies own production of testosterone ? Here is a quote from one profile on it "The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influ-ence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone pro-duction. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypo-thalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadot-ropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormon releas-ing hormone). This special feature of Oxandrolone can be explained by the fact that the substance is not converted into estrogen Oxandrolone (Anavar), when given to normal men in high doses does not reduce the seminal volume or count, nor can it be converted (aromatized) into estrogen."
    I have read other profiles where they did not mention this, and others have said that anything over 10mg will shut you down. I am looking for actual medical evidence, and not just someones opinion. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, or if you actual read of any studies please let me know.

samoth is offline Member
    I assume your quoting WAR... Almost all research i have done seems to support the research regarding oxandrolone as in WAR. Try looking up the book "The Practical Use of Anabolic Steroids with Athletes" by Dr. Robert Kerr, there is a study conducted by the researchers there that confirm this theory. I have yet to read or hear of anything to the contrary from any "reliable" source.

Thread Information