Thread: Omnadren vs Sus

pvthndl is offline New Member

Question Omnadren vs Sus

Ok, I've been trying to piece together a first cycle. I'm 37 and looking to get over a plateau, add some size (not a huge amount), but not add too much water or fat.

All I've located so far is dbol and Omnadren . Would this combination be a good one for me? I read conflicting stories about Omnadren (too much water retention). I would rather use sus, but can't find it. Are there other stacks that would be better for a limited usage?

Also, I've seen scary stuff mentioned about counteracting some of the effects (breasts, etc). I didn't have any problem with this last time I used AS about 5 years ago. I don't think I should have this problem with small doses for limited times.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    More info please cycle lenght how much all the important things

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Sorry - 8 week cycle. 25 mg dbol /day, 500 mg Om/wk. Don't know if I would do another cycle after an 8 week rest, but maybe.

up yur dbal intake to fourty mg a day evenly spaced out and youll be fine unless you can get like a deca and stack that along with it or my personal fav Equip. deca 400 mg per week and equip 600 mg per week

cycle time is perfect if you aliitle nervous use omin. at 500mg throught no taper and finish off with clomid

The Iron Game Guest
    omnadren & sustanon are identical, it may not show this on profile sites but this was changed some years back, go for which ever is cheapest but be careful because there are a lot of fake omnadrens on the market

Thread Information