bigitaly is offline New Member

equipose and erections

This is a question out of curiousity for anyone who has used equipose.

Since it improves upon the pump effect from lifting because of the increased amount of blood, would it also have a similar effect on an erection? (i.e. your penis would be harder and a little more "full" than usual?)

soul shaker Guest
    the penis is not a muscle so the pump doesn't apply.
    ss

bigitaly is offline New Member
    Ok, I just figured since it increased red blood cell production that it might have that sort of effect. Thanks!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by soul shaker
    the penis is not a muscle so the pump doesn't apply.
    ss
    Really? So, you are saying the dong contains no muscle at all?

I think you need to take some anatomy classes, bro.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    On EQ at 600/week i havent noticed any changes bro. Dont worry about the penis as long as it stays hard "it all good".

soul shaker Guest
    x-biker:

i have taken many anatomy classes and there is no skeletal muscle that i seem to remember, considering this is the muscle tissue he seemed to be referring to. i seem to remember the Bulbospongiosus, Ischiocavernosus, and Retractor penis. over 50% is in the abdomen, and has a large majority of smooth (visceral) muscle. the erect length is directly affected by the Tunica Albugenia, smooth muscles, and the erectile bodies (Corpora Cavernosa and Corpora Spongiosa). all this being said, in what way do we tear and repair the contractile units of such muscle tissue to cause hypertrophy, in turn resulting in more of a pump in the penis?

how's this sound? in the future please refrain from trying to degrade me in your posts, ask instead why i would post what i did with no information to back myself up. sounds better to me.

it's not like i say, "hey why does such a small guy who seems to know so much about juice use spot injections when there's no muscle to spot shot in?"

just making a point. maybe i took your post wrong but you did try to make a fool of me, right? if not, sorry but i'm pretty intelligent and i know when someone is calling me out.

no disrespect to the board or the mods, i felt i needed to reply in the manner i did, made my point, and tried to be as civilized as i could. i hope this isn't taken like i am trying to cause a flaming war because i am not. i treat everyone here with respect and make it my point not to put people on the defensive with my replies. i expect the same, especially from such a well respected member as x is.
    ss

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Its not a muscle it is only blood vessels..IF it was a muscle then wouldnt we all be training it..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is my question- is eq in the same class as deca when it comes to erectile dysfunction? being that you would have problems relating to running this steroid on your libido? would you supplement with something such as proviron or something similar to keep things "going"?

peace bb79

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    TEST will keep it going....JMO

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know test will keep it goin bro, my real question was, is this steroid in the same class as deca when it comes to erectile problems, or is it more like test, in that it would help you with the problem of gettin and stayin hard. and if its more like deca, then could i see test or proviron helpin me out?

as you can see, ive never done eq before, and i was planning on including it in my next cycle, so any info is helpful. obviously, if i need test with eq, then its a "deca class" drug, correct?

peace bb79

Thread Information